Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

If the translator page is right October's Morlam is on Halloween? That sounds like a good excuse to go holiday then, what with the volleyball ladyboypalooza earlier in the week..... hmmm

Checking & Cathay flights from the USA are around $1374 then, not great, but not as bad as we're seeing for the summer, plus if memory serves that's off season for hotel rates as well. I'm finding it harder to find excuses not to go now.... :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Garrydirty and Dexter were talking about going also. Sorry for the late reply Jerry, hope you have/had fun.

I had a brilliant night until it started bloody raining. But I don't think it's every FM's dream but if your

quite drunk then it's enjoyable.

I had a brilliant night until it started bloody raining. But I don't think it's every FM's dream but if your

quite drunk then it's enjoyable.

It is not for everyone for sure. But for something a bit different, with plenty of talent away from the regular bars for a few hours it's hard to beat. Good to hear you enjoyed it Jerry. :drinks:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello....where i can check when are the Morlam events?

Just check the posts above old chap. By the way I have the msn, skype, emails and mobile numbers of most of the ladyboys and femboys who attend each event, in case you are intereted. :winking0023:

Spent many a happy evening at the Pattaya Morlam...Pretty ladies, cheap booze, loud music...

My advice to the new guys...Go with a crowd...Hopefully someone will bring a ladyboy along...They

are like magnets to other ladyboys and femboys...Twice this ugly old fag returned to his room with

a sweet ladyboy in tow...Course it helps if you know how to dance The Kahuna...

• Upvote 1