Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

Hey guys, want to party down with hundreds of ladyboys? And another couple of hundred of femboys?

Check out the Morlam on Monday, February 13th.

It's sort of like an outdoor rock concert with an Issan twist.

It's on 3rd Road about halfway between Pattaya Central Road and Pattaya North Road. Private songthew will bring your entire group for about 150 baht. Or you can take a baht bus up Pattaya Central Road, get off at 3rd Road and walk for about 8 minutes.

Or walk the whole distance or take a mototaxi.

It's 100 baht to get in and an additional 20 baht if you want a plastic chair to sit on.

Beers are reasonable, about 40 baht for a Leo and about 55 baht for a Heineken. :drinks:

Or you can buy a big jug of Sang Som and Coke.

You'll see non P4P ladyboys and also many bargirls who take off from work to go to these things.

Don't go if heavy rain.

Some guys love these things; other's don't. Never try, never know!

If you have a good group this is a blast. Seems that evaeyone takes the night off anlets it all hang out. Meet your favourity ladies off duty and in a relaxed mode. Its on top of my to go to list when l return.

BB l am sure you will get lots of photo ops..

And l am knee deep in snow...l need a fix.

Cheers,

ET

What time are we all heading up?? Finally going to make one of these, read all about it in the Times the following day. :pic:

Good idea BB, lets plan a meet up somewhere first, any idea's?

See u tonite no doubt in Famous for the Bunny Party, after Ive had a drink or two in Sunee :shok:

Tonight's the night gents!

Directions:

It's on 3rd Road about halfway between Pattaya Central Road and Pattaya North Road. Private songthew will bring your entire group for about 150 baht. Or you can take a baht bus up Pattaya Central Road, get off at 3rd Road and walk for about 8 minutes. Or take a mototaxi. Ask for Morlam Sai Sam (3rd Road)

The good news is that ladyboys will be rocking out!

Bad news I have never seem a cock out at these events!

It is fun to see the girls dancing for the fook of it, not just to please falang. Drinking cause they want to get shitfaced instead of earning a LD commission.

Please try to find out the date of the March Morlam. Theymay announce it in Thai or it may be on billboard outside.

What a great night, ladyboy-o-rama everywhere. A group of us met up in Sunee for 9 pm and commandeered a taxi bus for 150 B. 100 B entrance and the drinks were 50 B a can or whatever you fancy. So many familiar faces there,a bit like a this is your ladyboy life. The show was quite extravagant, very impressive indeed.

post-106-047717300 1329192369.jpg

post-106-023906900 1329192384.jpg

post-106-057194900 1329192400.jpg

post-106-080430800 1329192405.jpg

post-106-052813500 1329192411.jpg

post-106-035692200 1329192426.jpg

post-106-045743000 1329192437.jpg

post-106-085022500 1329192441.jpg

post-106-031245200 1329192451.jpg

What a great night, ladyboy-o-rama everywhere.

It sure was! Ladyboys to the right of me; femboys to the left of me, what a blast! :yahoo:

Big turnout of Ladyboy Review Forum Members, Duke and his date, Se7ven and his teerak, Route67, FanofTS, Bumblebee, Eyemahk, and Pdogg. Ladyboys everywhere, lots of Famous Girlz, and ladyboys from all over town. Lots of Leo consumed. Sanook!

Great pics BB!

We heard the next one was going to February 24th but I dunno they are not usually that close together. Maybe? Maybe March 24th? Will try to follow up/

My resident contact in pattaya is telling me 24th March next concert.yippee

Good detective work Khun Terry! :clapping:

Pinky told Eyemakhk Feb 24th but that just sounds wrong as that's only 10 days away. We asked Pinky agin and same same answer but think something got lost in the translation.

Quite the femboy mate; that was a fun night! As I recall we ended up in Famous after the morlam.

Good detective work Khun Terry! :clapping:

Pinky told Eyemakhk Feb 24th but that just sounds wrong as that's only 10 days away. We asked Pinky agin and same same answer but think something got lost in the translation.

Quite the femboy mate; that was a fun night! As I recall we ended up in Famous after the morlam.

Yes PD i recall in 2010 there was a few concerts in the same month,I had a bad line to thailand but he did say the 24th.

I am sure LBR will confirm in due time.Wish the thais would understand that falang book trips around these events.555

Yes mate ended up in famous and Lita ask femboy if he want to work in bar.