Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

On December 5th, His Majesty The King's birthday, there's what is usually the biggest Morlam of the year at the original location on 3rd Road between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua.  The headliner is a superstar.

The Over/Under line on how many ladyboys will be there is 850.

I plan to be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

There will be a Morlam in Pattaya on the newish site, 3rd Road between Soi Xcyte and Soi Chaiyapoon, not far from Zaza Massage on May 31st.

Morlams are more fun in a group.  If you are bringing a ladyboy, tell her to invite her friends and you will pay for their admission and all the booze they can drink andyou will have a gaggle of very happy ladyboys.

morlam.jpeg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I hear that there is will be a morlam on Thursday,August 13th.  Think it's at the more convenient site at the end of Soi Xcyte but not really sure about this.  Good luck with masks and social distancing.

Note in he past there have often been Morlams on Mother's Day which is August 12th.  So date may need to be verified further.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:41 AM, Pdoggg said:

Think it's at the more convenient site at the end of Soi Xcyte but not really sure about this.

I walked over there today and don't see how it could possibly be a morlam site in two days.  Lots of digging of dirt etc.

The old site could possibly be the venue but there does not seem to fencing around it.

Could be a third site but not sure where.

ml9.jpg

9 hours ago, seven said:

Are you going then?

I'll see If I'm in the mood on Thursday;  no reason to decide if I'm going anywhere more than half an hour before I go. Certainly not if it's raining.   Not being sure of the exact location puts me off though.   I guess Thais don't need to know the location; they get on their bike and then call their friends if in the wrong place.

• 1 month later...

There will be a morlam on Sunday, October 11th on 3rd Road but not sure if it is at the Soi Xcyte location.   Maybe BBG knows as he loves these things?  :crazy:. Bangkok David?

I think there is one in Rayong on the 12th and on Soi Khao Talo on the Darkside on the 15th.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Maybe BBG knows as he loves these things?

actually i don't know PD. i was hoping to attend though but suddenly it occurred to me that it could be more fun, and cheaper, to stay at home and poke knitting needles into each eardrum. long term benefits too! if there is ever an upside to going deaf, living in Thailand is the place to do so...

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pdoggg said:

There will be a morlam on Sunday, October 11th on 3rd Road but not sure if it is at the Soi Xcyte location.   Maybe BBG knows as he loves these things?  :crazy:. Bangkok David?

I think there is one in Rayong on the 12th and on Soi Khao Talo on the Darkside on the 15th.

yes there is a concert tonight on 3rd rd past klang my friend just sent me a pic of trucks moving on there today, as for the old excite venue i doubt there will be anymore there as there is lots of building work happening

m1.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 3:20 PM, Pdoggg said:

There will be a morlam on Sunday

You , bbg and dixon really should go. I went to the xcite location once with you , daveduke and a few ladymen. It was almost better than a Bob Dylan gig. The obligatory fight between drunk thai men in the mud was great entertainment  as it had been raining earlier. Go for it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, seven said:

You , bbg and dixon really should go. I went to the xcite location once with you , daveduke and a few ladymen. It was almost better than a Bob Dylan gig. The obligatory fight between drunk thai men in the mud was great entertainment  as it had been raining earlier. Go for it.

sorry seven... i can't go...  i have to practice my social distancing that night.....

• Haha 2