Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

Guest JustSumGai

ok, Morlum, this would explain why SUDDENLY last night before sleep my gf mentions going to market shopping with her main GG friend here. I presume there will be a LONG shopping session with her getting in near midnight or later, OR some such shenanigans. I don't think this sudden shopping session (after a big one 4 days ago) and this Morlum are a coincidence :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You sound very excited about your imminent trip ladyrocket and who could blame you. You are in luck as there is one on on 30 May. It's in the venue between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua on Third road. I think there should be directions to it earlier in this thread. May see you around town.

post-106-0-66036800-1400421582_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

December 1st is a Morlam at the very easy to get to Soi Xcyte location.

From Oasis Gogo on Soi Buakhao (near Fantsay Lounge) take the diagonal soi to 3rd Road and you are there in a couple of minutes.

========

On December 5th, His Majesty The King's birthday, there's what is usually the biggest Morlam of the year at the original location on 3rd Road between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua.  The headliner is a superstar.

The Over/Under line on how many ladyboys will be there is 850.

==========

There is also a Morlam on Saturday November 29th on Tepprasit Road in Jomtien.  I haven't been to one at that location before and have no idea how many ladyboys usually show up there.

December 1st is a Morlam at the very easy to get to Soi Xcyte location.

From Oasis Gogo on Soi Buakhao (near Fantsay Lounge) take the diagonal soi to 3rd Road and you are there in a couple of minutes.

========

On December 5th, His Majesty The King's birthday, there's what is usually the biggest Morlam of the year at the original location on 3rd Road between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua.  The headliner is a superstar.

The Over/Under line on how many ladyboys will be there is 850.

==========

Bump.

Morlam is tonight, Monday, December 1st

Same same as the irritating farang music usually blasted in go-gos and bars. It's not the alcohol, late nights, debauchery or endless "buy me a drink" heckles that get to me or wears me out. It's the fucking music.

Wow you are getting to be an old fart. Try girating to ear splitting music in the wee hours of the morning in Marine. Drunk as a skunk with a hot ladyboy who is hornier than you. I never hear a thing!