The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Baby Boom: The bar has a new no photo policy which is designed to keep customers' identity private regarding mirrors, but sadly it results in no new photos coming out of the place. Invisible hands are at play as they say in the local politics. :unknw:

well that SUCKS given the sort of photos SLBt has been putting up here since it opened. :mad:

well that SUCKS given the sort of photos SLBt has been putting up here since it opened. :mad:

SLBT might be exempt from this rule so there may well still be some photos. I was trying out Panic's camera, and the moment I pointed it at the stage an LB put her hand in front of the lens and pointed at the new no camera sticker on the back wall.

This new rule was suggested by a local long term ex-pat who felt that some photos may reveal customers id in the mirrors, but like all sweeping rules, the more discerning photographer gets caught up in it. The bar's loss for sure.

Pickpockets: For the past week or so, after midnight, there have been some rogue ladyboys attempting to picketpocket farang on the Walking Street side of Pattaya South Road between 2nd Road and Beach Road.

Sources reveal that the family of one of these ladyboys is a shirt vendor on that stretch so be aware that they have backup if a confrontation.

Some gems of info there well done to our roving reporters :goodjob:

Could someone please take it upon themselves to find out more info on the black ladyboys in Walking Street and report back ?

I am mightily intrigued at this prospect .

Juri is back pounding the sois this week, perhaps he will get the lowdown. If I am on WS late some night I'll try to chat to them also.

Pickpockets: For the past week or so, after midnight, there have been some rogue ladyboys attempting to picketpocket farang on the Walking Street side of Pattaya South Road between 2nd Road and Beach Road.

Sources reveal that the family of one of these ladyboys is a shirt vendor on that stretch so be aware that they have backup if a confrontation.

Sound advice PD. When something goes off here, it is wise to remember you are in their territory, their rules. A good walk is better than a bad stand as they say.

Last night Phuket Thailand Cocktails & Dreams Bar

Wtf last night a tourist police man came to my friends bar and tried to drink for free wtf. He has run up a 1000 baht bill and the owner was not going to let him drink any more. He tried to be tough but I stepped in and tossed this ass hole out of the bar. He tried to be tough with me but realized he was going to lose so he left. Seriously just because you are a tourist cop what makes you think you can drink for free, wrong.

post-106-037022800 1329048122.jpg

• Upvote 2

There is currently a lot of activity on ensuring venues 'close' at reasonable hours. The late night haunts on 3rd road that are typically open until daylight are not even opening for the last couple nights. Bars in areas where late/all night 'drinking', as opposed to 'partying' is tolerated have been reminded to check bins after 2am and ensure they have only white lights on and no music at all. How long it will last is unknown but its as a result of political pressure from the government to tighten up on drugs abuse.

• Upvote 1

before I sign in I cannot see the pics here, how did I just know it was going to be MAY underneath the caption when I got the big reveal!

LOL Kendo!

She is many a guy's favorite wabbit! :p

She's looking good but then she always looks good!

How's that pic for Breaking News.......before 8PM on a party night? :pic:

Last night Phuket Thailand Cocktails & Dreams Bar

Wtf last night a tourist police man came to my friends bar and tried to drink for free wtf. He has run up a 1000 baht bill and the owner was not going to let him drink any more. He tried to be tough but I stepped in and tossed this ass hole out of the bar. He tried to be tough with me but realized he was going to lose so he left. Seriously just because you are a tourist cop what makes you think you can drink for free, wrong.

My hero! :bow: ...+1 from me there big man!... But seriously, you're totally right, it's bad enough when the Thai tourist police pull these sort of strokes, but when one of us whities starts this sort of liberty taking... THAT'S JUST SO WRONG! :judge:

I hope jimbo bought you a drink for your troubles.

• Like 1

Guess the nation's favourite gave it away, well most of the nation. :D

yes, I am in that 1% who isn't a cheerleader of hers!

My hero! :bow: ...+1 from me there big man!... But seriously, you're totally right, it's bad enough when the Thai tourist police pull these sort of strokes, but when one of us whities starts this sort of liberty taking... THAT'S JUST SO WRONG! :judge: I hope jimbo bought you a drink for your troubles.

Done a bit of Detective work and that Tourist Cop has really f**ked up by trying to make threats to Jimbo, his name and photo is on the Phuket Tourist Police website which also led me to finding his facebook page, showing himself to be a respectable tourist cop with a Thai Wife and young baby.

• Upvote 1