The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Yes, I was there, at Koyo 7 last night and the mamasan-manager-bartender told me the end of the month. But I thought she meant 30 days from now, or 1 more month, not a week. Not sure. Something about the rent being too much. She said the owner just told her today (sunday).

Maybe the building owner is trying to drive bar owners out of the place, since it's prime real estate and kind of a dump of a building. But that is just my speculation, knowing nothing of the businesses there. But someone could bank with a nice new development, ocean front restaurant.

Bummer, my first time there. 5 out of 10 LBs on a Sunday where smokin hot! I BF'd Wonnee. Stunning, that girl is! If she didn't have a cock I would never know she was LB.

So Bar owners! You better go recruit at Koyo 7 while the getting is good!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Party on !

Joy will be having her Birthday party in Horny Bar - Soi 6 3rd October ...

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Joy last night while out and about with Rossco; she is seemingly a lovely lass, inside and out. All you folks that don't care for post-ops, she just might change your mind. :character0099:

• Upvote 2

new LB bar on Soi 10 going towards Soi Bukhao - Number#1 Bar. Back of the beer bar complex near Page 10 hotel.

Looks like some of the ex-Koyo girls are now there looking quite nice in Airline outfits.

Hopefully someone on the ground can fill in the blanks.

Yes Kendo it is in Soi 10 off 2nd Rd heading to Soi Buakhao but not the same soi 10 Page10 hotel is in.

Cheers DK

In the last pix is it a photographic illusion or is her left leg considerably larger than her right? Not that I consider it a defect or deterrent but just curious.

Umm... her right knee is bent. That would account for it. But you raise an interesting point, has anyone ever seen a P4P worker with a physical defect? I haven't & given how superstitious the Thais (or rather poor Issan farmers) are about how such things are a sign of being cursed, etc, are there any of these unfortunates working in Pattaya?

I did hear once that they didn't survive because the family couldn't stand the loss of face & they were also associated with bad luck. Surely things are better in the 21st century?

Umm... her right knee is bent. That would account for it. But you raise an interesting point, has anyone ever seen a P4P worker with a physical defect? I haven't & given how superstitious the Thais (or rather poor Issan farmers) are about how such things are a sign of being cursed, etc, are there any of these unfortunates working in Pattaya?

I did hear once that they didn't survive because the family couldn't stand the loss of face & they were also associated with bad luck. Surely things are better in the 21st century?

Hey Paccie,,,i know plenty with an abnormally bent cock.

But methinks you don't lose face over that . :biggrin:

Cheers DK