The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

There isnt a thread about the ''Holywood Story'' yet and I dont wanna jump on Solice or Cheyenne bandwagon.

Seen an ad tonight on Sky Living that the programme ''Ladyboys'' will be shown beginning of May..

Been told she has opened a shop with money from a BF.

Nutty business-partnered up with a good lady friend who recently opened a clothing shop next door to Famous.

the original money to open the shop actually came from the partner's BF before Nutty bought in (her own money) to become a partner.

Because she quickly learned clothing stores in pattaya make shit money relative to attractive ladyboys in bars in pattaya, she is now also working out of Koyo (at least she was last night) --and her new cell number is on her facebook page -- for anyone interested.

(insert various emoticons here)

My notes say that on Wednesday at the Central Festival Mall there is some event related to this weekend's Tiffany Pageant.

Does anyone have any details on this? I would like to see all the lovelies and I don't have a ticket to the big show..

My notes say that on Wednesday at the Central Festival Mall there is some event related to this weekend's Tiffany Pageant.

Does anyone have any details on this? I would like to see all the lovelies and I don't have a ticket to the big show..

Not sure what time............

There will also be a competition held on May 2nd, at Central festival, Pattaya Beach, Thailand where the 30 contestants will don special costumes as well as bikinis for the chance to win the titile of "MIss Kiss Sexy Star"

Last night was one for the ages. Socrotes, Route 67, PerthCouple and ThaiBound met up at Foxy on Soi 6. Wow, nice LBs there. We ended up at X-Zone about 11:00 with Wicky in tow to keep me company. :) X-Zone was the site of many atrocities that Pattaya will not soon forget, including 2 LBs up the dance podium, the floor drinking one of my San Miguels, some forum members (well, one) taking part in fisting of the GGs, and Socrotes frightening the Japanese.

Some guy that looked like he was a NASA engineer out of an Apollo movie was insistent on sticking a beer bottle containing a flashlight up the girls twats while he was licking their asses. Totally inappropriate behavior, but we had to stay for hours just to witness the horror. Wicky just folder her arms and shook her head in disgust.

FYI, for such a nasty bar, there are a couple of nice GGs working at X-Zone.

Wicky and I took off after 1:00am for home.

All in all, a good night. I wonder what is in store for tonight?

Has PD gone missing? PD, if you see this, drop me a text.

• Upvote 2

X-Zone was the site of many atrocities that Pattaya will not soon forget, including 2 LBs up the dance podium, the floor drinking one of my San Miguels, some forum members (well, one) taking part in fisting of the GGs, and Socrotes frightening the Japanese.

Sounds like a helluva night!

Perth Couple know how to get the party started; they relate very well with the girls, maybe a bottle of tequilla helps too. Also cool to have your ladyboys up on stage, on a similar night one was either licking pussy or fisting! :party0021:

Was the femboy employee there? Never could figure out what his function was.