The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

24 minutes ago, seven said:

I don't understand the map. What are the red areas? Places to avoid?  And whos suggestions/guidelines? Thais?

Ask Mark Kelly from Pattaya One, he wrote it :biggrin:

I didn't really look at it as it is of little interest to me tbh :unsure:

On 2/12/2020 at 4:46 AM, dixon cox said:

I'd love to see this country fall into a deep recession and struggle for a number of years in order to rebalance their inflated opinion of themselves on the world stage, not to mention the fluke strength of the Baht over recent times.

Here you are served ....were you forecasting this? In the next 6 months Pattaya will be reduced to starvation...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, seven said:

Ah, come on. Why not? That beautiful beach resort minus the booze, hookers and hustlers? :biggrin:

I can put up with no hookers and hustlers and I am not a beach bum anyway so that's ok B)

But as for NBooze??? Forget it  :sad:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

Yeah, and I believe BBG was told to get his ass home a couple of times by the BiB  :biggrin:

555... no, i'm a good boy Duke,   as long as coffee shops are open i'm happy, alcohol ban doesn't affect me at all [ i know it's hard for the bars and they have my sympathy]

it's certainly strange times here though. The curfew is a bit of a drag, 

On 4/16/2020 at 8:19 AM, blind boy grunt said:

The curfew is a bit of a drag

Chonburi Province, where Pattaya is, had the most curfew violations in the Kingdom last night.

Top 10 provinces with the highest curfew violations were Chon Buri 76 cases, Nonthaburi 61 cases, Pathum Thani 45 cases. Bangkok, 37 cases in Samut Sakhon, 25 cases in Samut Prakan, 25 cases in Sara Buri, 20 cases in Chiang Mai, 20 cases in Lopburi and 28 cases in Songkhla, 18 cases.

Maybe bad boys really do go to Pattaya.  Or perhaps the stats simply reflect which provinces are cracking down on violators.