The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

The last Chinese person I saw, at least I think she was Chinese, was leaving my local pharmacy with her helpers about a week ago having just spent B46,000+ on face masks. Several big boxes of them. I know, I saw how much,  because the pharmacist held up a calculator with enormous numbers on it because the ink cartridge on the credit card slip printing machine was seemingly towards the end of its life and the Chinese woman couldn't see it, despite squinting and adjusting her glasses.

When it comes to financial matters, especially where your present or future livelihood and/or income is dependent upon it, it is always wise to diversify.

In Thailand western farang can sense they've become persona non grata in recent years in favour of other Asian nations who apparently possess more financial promise, notably China. Well, there's a lesson in diversification when you don't diversify particularly well. Suck it up, Somchai.

On a personal level I may sympathise with individual Thais, but the country as a whole is a completely different kettle of fish. I'd love to see this country fall into a deep recession and struggle for a number of years in order to rebalance their inflated opinion of themselves on the world stage, not to mention the fluke strength of the Baht over recent times.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Uzbekistan women testified to police about being tricked into working, patrolling, and sexing along the beach in Pattaya

On 26 February 63, Pol. Col. Thitawat Suriyachai, Deputy Director of Police in Chonburi Along with Chon Buri Immigration Police officers, Pattaya Tourist Police Investigation police officers in Chonburi Province Investigation officer Pattaya police station Sonthi and staff from the relevant department searched at Unix South Pattaya, a condominium on the way up to Pratumnak Hill. After being coordinated by the Uzbek consul in Thailand that an Uzbek girl was tricked into working in Pattaya.

Prior to the search, one of the victims of Uzbekistan women testified to police about being tricked into working, patrolling, and sexing along the beach in Pattaya. Which before traveling to work offered a large amount of money But after doing so and receiving a salary that is not as agreed And know that there are also many Uzbek women that have been tricked into staying at the condo

After finding four more Uzbek women, the police then took them out of the shelter and questioned them as to whether they were the victims who were tricked into working in Pattaya or not. In addition, all the people who have rented rooms for Uzbekistan must be investigated or not. Including other persons involved, the police are collecting evidence for prosecution in accordance with legal procedures.

https://www.naewna.com/local/475694

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

There are so many east European girls working around the Indian quarter in soi 16 walking st., I lost count while people watching outside one of those bong smoking joints ,seems they are catering for the Indian customers .

You mean the girls are big and fat?.

5 hours ago, Ashoka said:

Is Kim kardashian big and fat?

A lot of my friends who're of Indian descent swoon over her boobs and butt!

Well yes she is, and a bad role model for young girls who think she is what they should look like!.

And I say, who cares what the Indians like?. 

3 hours ago, Ashoka said:

PFFFFTTT Is that racism I sense?

If so take your comments about ethnic superiority somewhere else.

Now that is stupid. If I had said Eskimos would that have a different meaning?. To calm you down I will say it this way. Dont care what some other race of people like in the way of body type.

You mentioned Indians in your comment. Was replying to that.

Does not do it for me or for the good of the human race. Hope that calms you down.

Being fat is not good for anybody or any race. Just visit the hospitals!.

The Kardashians and their like are using it to promote their image. How is that good except for their bank balance?.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

Now that is stupid. If I had said Eskimos would that have a different meaning?. To calm you down I will say it this way. Dont care what some other race of people like in the way of body type.

You mentioned Indians in your comment. Was replying to that.

Does not do it for me or for the good of the human race. Hope that calms you down.

Being fat is not good for anybody or any race. Just visit the hospitals!.

The Kardashians and their like are using it to promote their image. How is that good except for their bank balance?.

Well I'm glad you clarified it. It certainly didn't sound like that initially with your original tone.

BTW I do have a hypothesis that slightly overweight tend to live the longest but obese and slim are extremes.

Even though I am only out and about one day a week nowadays I had been planning to go. Good for my liver I reckon. 

An outdoor parade where people are moving might be the safest public gathering possible.   Guess they can't shut down private venues such as Marine Disco.  MRT during rush hour must certainly be more dangerous.

On 3/1/2020 at 2:20 AM, Ashoka said:

Well I'm glad you clarified it. It certainly didn't sound like that initially with your original tone.

BTW I do have a hypothesis that slightly overweight tend to live the longest but obese and slim are extremes.

Yes, I think maybe slightly, and I mean slightly overweight people have a better chance of surviving a medical issue as they get older. Say over 70. Means I dont have to worry about it for a few more years!.

By the way. I tend not to worry about other peoples views on what is PC or not. I judge my own behaviour not rely on others.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Woodie said:

Yes, I think maybe slightly, and I mean slightly overweight people have a better chance of surviving a medical issue as they get older. Say over 70. Means I dont have to worry about it for a few more years!.

By the way. I tend not to worry about other peoples views on what is PC or not. I judge my own behaviour not rely on others.

Personally I like the tall slutty big boobs bimbo type that can come with no hands.

I tried other types (femboys, amazons, cuties, lovelies) but not my thing. Your mileage may vary.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...