The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

On 5/31/2018 at 5:58 AM, donnnnnny said:

This is just dreadful, 3 onto one is a fair fight!!,another tourist who wont be going back, plus alot of other tourists watching this and saying, god its so violent here.i think ill go to malaysia next trip????

Look, I have no idea what starting this ruckus.  I assume it was after midnight and alcohol was involved.  You have to have enough brains, as a farang, not to get involved in shit like this-NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

On 6/4/2018 at 9:24 AM, ArchieBunker said:

Look, I have no idea what starting this ruckus.  I assume it was after midnight and alcohol was involved.  

PATTAYA: An Australian man aged 21 was stabbed while in the toilet of a discotheque on Walking Street early on Thursday morning. Police were informed of the attack at the Mixx Discotheque in South Pattaya... 

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/1480497/australian-man-stabbed-in-pattaya.

• 2 months later...

An Indian tourist was severely injured when he fell from the balcony of his Pattaya hotel room on Thursday night, police said.

Charles Mahimai Mohan, 39, fell from the balcony of his room on the sixth floor of the hotel on Pattaya Klang Soi 14 in Tambon Nongplue, Bang Lamung district, at 11pm. His fall was broken by a tree but left him severely injured. He was rushed to Pattaya Memorial Hospital. His friends told police that the group of Indian tourists took five women from Pattaya Walking Street to the hotel and the group of sex workers demanded money from Mohan.

A friend said he saw Mohan stepping back from the women until he fell from the balcony. The five Thai women denied intimidating or pushing the tourist and said he fell on his own. Police have yet to interrogate the women and his friends.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352871

• 3 weeks later...

korean.jpg

Not a great translation:

2 young Korean girl invited to the room Will have to know just not real women. Finally hit the blood bath.
Yesterday (15 Sep) Notified of assault An apartment in South Pattaya Soi 1, where 3 people were injured.

Unknown to Mr. Somchai (alias) Ladyboys aged about 22 years left upper leg bone symptoms. Rescue illuminated to assist the injured. Before moving to Pattaya City Hospital.

The other two. A South Korean man with head bruises, dizzy headaches and drunkenness. Rescue illuminated to assist the injured. Before moving to Pattaya City Hospital.

Of the claim Before the accident, go to the beach. While walking, there are Koreans to talk. Let's get together at the apartment. Then began to have sex. But when the man knows that she is a second woman, not a real woman. I have a voice. The cause of the attack. Pattaya police officers have recorded daily as evidence to accompany the case. And will check again for clarity.

Police rounded up 45 ladyboys on Pattaya beach late on Friday and charged them with causing a public disturbance.

Pattaya police chief Pol Col Apichai Krobphet led officers to check the beach at 10pm after some foreign news media and foreign tourists shared video clips showing the ladyboys at the beach offering sex services to tourists.

Police let the ladyboys go after they arrested and fined them.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30355002

• 4 weeks later...

There was an altercation at a Boyztown bar and a Cambodian was bloodied.

At 00:10 am on October 19, 2018, a police officer in the district police was notified of the quarrel. I was born in Pattaya, South Pattaya, m. 10, Nongprue, Banglamung, 

The 29-year-old Cambodian Injured right leg bleeding. Rescue officers provide first aid. The party that is the same store employee is scanned. It is a gay bar style restaurant. Ask for Mr. Dark I have a problem because the guests to sit and drink. I fell down and hit the glass table until I was injured. Visitors to the service are shocked to escape.

Initially, the company has brought the party is Mr. Mohamed Moosee Moso, 34 years old, to interrogate and monitor CCTV at the scene to prosecute the law.

https://www.siamchonnews.com/มีคลิป-พนักงานบาร์เกย์/

• 4 weeks later...

norsoi5.jpg

PATTAYA — Residents of Pattaya city were shocked to find a man hanging from the side of a tall building Wednesday morning.

The man, later identified as a Norwegian national by Channel 3, was found hanged by a long rope from the top of a residential building in Soi Pattaya 5. The body could be seen from kilometers away across the popular tourist town.

Pattaya’s police chief and his deputies could not be reached for comment as of publication time, but media reports said investigators were looking into whether it was a suicide or murder.

Rescue workers had to rappel down from the rooftop to retrieve the body.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/11/14/norwegian-found-hanged-in-full-view-in-pattaya/

• 4 weeks later...

Talking about the beach......

The 42-year-old programmer led a 23-year-old internship student in Chonburi. The sea lonely. Remove clothes Lay the rocks on the beach. The villain snatched away the thief, both cash phones, clothes, just pants in a different.  

At 02.00 hrs., 10 December 2018, Pol.Maj.Gen. Sombat Kaewmuang, Deputy PM (Investigation), Pattaya City Police Department, Chonburi was informed about the incident on the beach. At the end of Soi Naklua 22 Moo 5, Naklua, Banglamung, Chonburi.

At the scene, Mr. Phipat Saengtam, 42, a programmer and Mr. Chiin Chan, 23, an apprentice. University of Chonburi In a state of panic, only one pair of panties. Good people in the neighborhood, bring a towel to cover the body. 

Asked by General Phathat I have to say that before the accident. Removed the costume and property on the rocks on the beach. When to play water is not long. I walked back up to the beach to get back because the weather was cool. I was shocked because of the costumes. All assets are Samsung S9 phone for about 33,000 baht, 4,000 baht cash and many other important documents. And Mr. Chihin's phone brand Huawei 1 machine for about 20,000 baht cash about 2,000 baht was lost, all tried to walk, but did not find. Found only shoes and watches fall. So hurry to get help before the police.

https://www.siamchonnews.com/มีคลิป-คนร้ายกวาดเกลี้/

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, cobber32 said:

My other half gave a rough translation: "tom have baby in soi and people look only and not help". She said people should call hospital and offer help to him (her).

Further news from facebook (from my other half) - it was in the Philippines where it all happened (she says). People didn't know whether he/she was man or lady - but now both have been taken care of and are well. The world is full of surprises.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...