The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

My hero! :bow: ...+1 from me there big man!... But seriously, you're totally right, it's bad enough when the Thai tourist police pull these sort of strokes, but when one of us whities starts this sort of liberty taking... THAT'S JUST SO WRONG! :judge:

I hope jimbo bought you a drink for your troubles.

yes he did an ice cold san mig..i thiink the guy will get plenty of heat from this as he is married child and is hanging out in lb bar and is all over their web site for the tourest police. and has facebook page with 3 lb friends..drunken ass hole..

before I sign in I cannot see the pics here, how did I just know it was going to be MAY underneath the caption when I got the big reveal!

I'm just so glad she's wearing something different for a change! I've just seen a load more pictures of her on another thread & she's got that fuckin' black top & cut downs on again! For fucks sake Duke007's got to take her out & but her some new clothes.

I'm just so glad she's wearing something different for a change! I've just seen a load more pictures of her on another thread & she's got that fuckin' black top & cut downs on again! For fucks sake Duke007's got to take her out & but her some new clothes.

:D yes she was wearing that the night I met her!

Pickpockets: For the past week or so, after midnight, there have been some rogue ladyboys attempting to picketpocket farang on the Walking Street side of Pattaya South Road between 2nd Road and Beach Road.

Sources reveal that the family of one of these ladyboys is a shirt vendor on that stretch so be aware that they have backup if a confrontation.

I saw them on many nights just past Soi 10 2nd Road and just before Central Festival Mall. They were in the darkened area just past Soi10 where people park next to the curb. I saw one get into one falang pocket, told him to check and he said he doesn't keep anything in that pocket so ok.

They use the typical advance - come up and pretend to love you by clinging and groping while quickly in and out of rear pants pocket.

This is why I NEVER allow unknown LB's to get that close to me outside of a bar. Use a spin move or grab their wrists and then spin/jog away.

Don't let this happen to you.

The cover story of today's Pattaya Times is last night's Morlam. Hundreds upon hundreds of ladyboys. If that's not enough hundreds upon hundreds of femboys. Click here for Ladyboy Review exclusive coverage of this major event.

Today is Valentine's Day. If you're in Bangkok and don't have a date get your big phat ass to Guess Bar cause they're having a Valentine's special; barfines only 300 baht tonight.

If you're in Pattaya, you might find your Valentine at the Love Magic Party @ Famous Bar.

The cover story of today's Pattaya Times is last night's Morlam. Hundreds upon hundreds of ladyboys. If that's not enough hundreds upon hundreds of femboys. Click here for Ladyboy Review exclusive coverage of this major event.

Today is Valentine's Day. If you're in Bangkok and don't have a date get your big phat ass to Guess Bar cause they're having a Valentine's special; barfines only 300 baht tonight.

If you're in Pattaya, you might find your Valentine at the Love Magic Party @ Famous Bar.

Maybe not if the man from Austria gets there first. :ph34r:

post-106-037756700 1329222678.jpg

I'm curious about them too. Maybe this weekend is a good time to investigate....I'll look for you later BB and we can give them a proper interview for the press.

It's looking like the Famous party at 9ish, then up to Baby Boom for the party there, prob then back to Famous, so perhaps after that if we still have energy.

Hi BB,

Did you checkout this bar at soi Buakao its opposit Blu Blu Bar i saw a few young ladyboys in there working already in early afternoon

Next door is a massage salon with a young ladyboy.

HR

I saw the ladyboy in red a few times when I passed by there, pretty tall and very cute indeed, I did stop to chat with her and would have barfined her in a shot had I not been otherwise engaged