Restaurants in Pattaya

pdogg

11 hours ago, globetrotter said:

that place Moom  aroi  (spelling?) on the water   in Naklua looks great but pretty far  and a pita  to get too,  anyone else  been there  and can comment?

It's north of the end of Naklua Road so it's pretty far out there.

Expandable map at the bottom of link:

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/specified-place/moom-aroi-restaurant-naklua-pattaya/200800000146/restaurant/

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, xyzzy said:

It's north of the end of Naklua Road so it's pretty far out there.

Expandable map at the bottom of link:

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/specified-place/moom-aroi-restaurant-naklua-pattaya/200800000146/restaurant/

ya thanks for the link, sounds like a  bit of a  pita just  like  I figured, sounds  more like a romantic  date night kind of a  place  anyways  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 1:44 AM, bumblebee said:

The fried chicken joint has moved a bit further up the soi that it was originally on.  It is still on the left as you walk up from the direction of Pattaya Klang.

Walking along Second road from Dolphin roundabout towards Pattaya Klang take a left turn at Soi 5 and at the end turn right and the chicken shop is about 50 metres further along there.

DSCF1877.JPG

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Walking along Second road from Dolphin roundabout towards Pattaya Klang take a left turn at Soi 5 and at the end turn right and the chicken shop is about 50 metres further along there.

Great directions BB but for those who are new to Pattaya, just want to point out that this is 2nd Road Soi 5 which is further south than both Beach Road Soi 5 and the world famous Beach Road Soi 6.

• Upvote 1

My first full meal in Pattaya. I flew from a town that borders Mexico since I was living in Texas. There was a big dinner from another site that has now died. The menu of Mexican food. I flew from Texas to have a Mexican dinner in an Irish restaurant. Welcome to LOS TexasMac. The next day there was a pool party at Pattaya Bay Resort and I was really confused.

May's Urban Thai - nice little Thai restaurant where the owner tries to provide a fine dining experience at very reasonable prices. We used eatigo and with a 35% discount it came to 550 baht per person for two starters each a main course and a glass of wine

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d7235043-Reviews-MAYs_Urban_Thai_Dine_Pattaya-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html