Restaurants in Pattaya

pdogg

Beefeater on Soi Diana is an extremely good restaurant, but really out of my price range.

They have a weekend Mexican brunch special from noon to 4, all you can eat for 295 baht.

(haven't tried it yet but will splurge some weekend)

This isn't much more than Sizzler or Sunrise Tacos and Beefeater is in a whole different class.

The 3 popular eateries at the Buakhao end of Soi Diana.  I had a curry from the kebab & curry stand on the right and it was quite tasty, for 99 TB I think.  

I tried a curry from that stall on your recommendation BB and must agree it really is quite tasty indeed   :drinks:

• 1 year later...

Pattayanis – a Greek restaurant off soi Buakhao. I had dinner there with ET recently and the food was excellent. Low-Mid range in terms of pricing and friendly staff. The owner, Yanis, was playing the bouzouki and having a laugh with his greek friends. Probably discussing the Euro :) We had the Tzatziki with pita bread, a large greek salad and a couple of moussakas. The food was authentic and very good. Recommended.

• Upvote 1

Looks like the first right turn after Pook Swan.

Looks like the first right turn after Pook Swan.

There definately is a Greek place on the first soi north of Pook Swan (turn right on soi). There is a sign near ground level pointing down the soi from the corner on Buakhao. I see the sign about five days a week when I walk to Tony's Gym.

I love Greek food. It's my favourite cuisine. I cook eat it all day, everyday, forever. If there's a good Greek eatery in either Pattaya or Bangkok, please advise. 

Its not Greek but if you like Halloumi (Cyprus cheese) Tops supermarket got some and its not to bad...I do like my halloumi.. :party0021:

There definately is a Greek place on the first soi north of Pook Swan (turn right on soi). There is a sign near ground level pointing down the soi from the corner on Buakhao. I see the sign about five days a week when I walk to Tony's Gym.

I walked by the place today. Only like 100m down the soi mentioned. Just a bit past Dream Teen Massage.

• 1 year later...
On 17/1/2013 at 8:36 PM, bumblebee said:

For those who like their friend chicken, this place off Pattaya Klang between Second road and Soi Buakhao is on another level to most of the greasy stalls around town.  When you come out of Buakhao, turn left and the soi with the chicken is on the other side, about 100 metres down.  Go up that soi and the shop is on the left.

It opens from 5 pm to 11 pm, closed on Sundays.

The fried chicken joint has moved a bit further up the soi that it was originally on.  It is still on the left as you walk up from the direction of Pattaya Klang.

Soi entrance

IMG_2364.JPG

The promised land

IMG_2365.JPG

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

been there a few times on your recommendation  BB and it is indeed  fantastic chicken and cheap too :) so when u say moved up the soi,  closer to Klang now? 

Nah it's further away from Klang now, about the same distance again as it was to the original place.  You can't  miss it.

It was a bit of good fortune that I actually found it.  I was in Naklua  and on the way home I came in the back soi that you can see in the photo and stumbled upon it .  If I had come from Klang I would've gone to the old location and thought it was gone and not thought of going further up the soi to see was it still around.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

It was a bit of good fortune that I actually found it.

I am glad you found it, it's what we were talking about before your trip, How it's good to have our regular eating places that we know to be really good !    :drinks: