Interview with a cock wampire

6 hours ago, Rom said:

After sampling a ladyboy, how did it affect your pursuit of GGs in Thailand ?   In my case I continued (in denial!) pursuing mostly GGs for a few years gradually increasing my ladyboy-to-GG-ratio with each trip.

None. I honestly don't see the point in eating fish tacos in Thailand. I tried one post-op and it was nothing to write home about. Its all about  ladyboys in Thailand.  

Its the circle of life. You start with girls, then ladyboys, then femboys, end station is Sunee before its time to kick the bucket.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi Snoop,  It seems to me your first ladyboy is more of a vivid memory than you care to admit...

I always try to beef up my posts with media, especially sexy pics of ladyboys, which so far in the tread had been lacking.  So I am posting below some internet pics of how I imagine Snoop's Mae looked like: petite with a small dick and from Phuket (the beach!).  @snoopdawgDoes she remind you of Mae ?

I cannot attribute the details of my previous post to a good memory, but rather a detailed diary of my exploits written at or near the time. So unfortunately I have no recollection to compare this cutie too.

• Like 2

Once Bitten No-longer Twice Shy

The previous holiday one of the lads said to me something along the lines of "you cannot come to Thailand once, now you've been you'll be back again". It was true, I'd been bitten by the bug and caught Thai fever. Twelve months after my mongering debut I was returning but this time for 3 weeks instead of just 10 days. This trip would mark a turning point for a number of reasons; it was my first part-solo venture that would see me breaking away from my “straight mates” and it would be the last trip I would pursue pussy in Thailand, after this it’d all be about the ladycock.

It was to be my first time to Pattaya and I’d be doing it alone as I my holiday started 5 days before my friends. In the weeks whilst I waited for my trip I studied pattaya-addicts and pattaya-talk forum fo ther myths and legends of this new world, obsessed with learning whatever I could that would prepare me for my solo trip. It was there that I read trip reports by Alaskan Bear and PaulTain (who kindly wrote me a guide/map to Pattaya ladyboy bars); it was their rock star like adventures that eventually lead me to Ladyboys Pattaya.

It was here on this holiday that I would have my first GFE too. I booked to stay at Queen Victoria on Soi 6; not because I knew of the legendary status of Soi Sex but because it seemed quite central and it amused me to be staying at a British pub in Thailand. Not realising at this time that Soi 6 was open from business from early afternoon I eagerly waited in my room until nightfall, saying farewell to sunlight and setting out to become what I became. The first bar I went to was So What bar pretty much adjacent to my hotel, and it was there I met Pat. Although I didn't barfine her straight away I came back for her at the end of the night and we ended up spending much of the next 5 days together.

051220111313.thumb.jpg.607a357fb81a46df94a60233be65b544.jpg

061220111337.jpg.2655fa86fd961d4ad4f1deb4a28318ae.jpg

061220111361.thumb.jpg.966892f1fcb545c258231e99f671447a.jpg

061220111375.thumb.jpg.1ba80de4b6e390717804c5917d2e551c.jpg

051220111309.thumb.jpg.c43f74acdc3d5b816559ffdd4196b1ae.jpg

We went to Koh Larn, Big Buddha mountain, Anek Kuson Sala temple, Silver Lake vineyard and Pattaya Floating market. In many ways this is where the start of my blending mongering and sightseeing began; I said back in 2011 "I don't see myself as a Monger, rather a traveller who occasionally does some mongering".

After that trip I only bar-fined Pat once again; I was more interested in sampling all Pattaya had to offer than having a girlfriend, and Pat doesn't like butterflies. In the years since the I've bumped into her a number of times; for a while she had a fiance but the last I heard was she's back in the game.

pat.thumb.jpg.cab8db6122e238af39141cf6a8c5944f.jpg

Above is a photo of her from Nov 2019, apart from the bolt-ons, looking pretty much the same as she did Xmas 2011. 

To be continued...

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, snoopdawg said:

Alaskan Bear and PaulTain

My mate Alaskan Bear now happily married and RIP Paultain.  Looks like they steered in you in the right direction!

19 minutes ago, snoopdawg said:

Pat

Pat is a real sweetie.  We lived on the same soi for many years and was alway friendly to me even though she knew I was not a potential customer.  When she first arrived in town she worked at Cat's Place in Day/Night area. Interesting joint as it was not quite a bar and not quite a gogo.

17 minutes ago, snoopdawg said:

"I don't see myself as a Monger, rather a traveller who occasionally does some mongering".

Great combination Snoop!   :drinks:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snoopdawg said:

“I don't see myself as a Monger, rather a traveller who occasionally does some mongering".

I was of the same attitude in my single days, I only dabbled when the mood and moment took me which might have been once ever one or two weeks or so, easy to do on a long trip.  I always admired how some guys managed to have 2 or 3 a day, a different sex drive of course.  I’d nearly be exhausted from them just telling me about it. :biggrin:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

(...) I only dabbled (...) once ever one or two weeks or so (...)  I always admired how some guys managed to have 2 or 3 a day, a different sex drive of course.  I’d nearly be exhausted from them just telling me about it. :biggrin:

As an expat, you have a choice.  Come-and-go punters like me don’t.  Our time in Thailand is far too short to give ourselves multiple nights off.   Sex drive or experience junkie?  Both in my case.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:36 PM, seven said:

None. I honestly don't see the point in eating fish tacos in Thailand. I tried one post-op and it was nothing to write home about. Its all about  ladyboys in Thailand.  

Its the circle of life. You start with girls, then ladyboys, then femboys, end station is Sunee before its time to kick the bucket.

I relish and indulge in sissies as much as any BM here, but I just can't pass on pussy.  For me, the emotional connection with women is far more intense and the sex itself also when they are as uninhibited as ladyboys tend to be.  Ideally, I would bed both a GG and a ladyboy simultaneously, as happens sometimes in Thailand and routinely in Manila.  I posted at length about it at PY with dozens of explicit GG-ladyboy-Rom 3sum pics to show I was not making any of it up, but it was all deleted by the Kims and I don't have the mind frame anymore to repost here with pics.  And without pics who believes or cares what I did or not do...  All this to say that the only thing better than a ladyboy or a woman, is a ladyboy AND a woman and that I used to provide ample evidence of that.

Back to Snoop:  Well done for staying at Soi 6 on your first trip.  Was Hi Boss still alive on that trip?  It briefly coexisted with So What before succumbing to its competition and that from So What's sister bar Lucky Love that started employing ladyboys.  Pook's bar finally put it out of business along with the improbable antiques shop next door. (Am I the only one here who remembers the antiques shop on Soi 6?).  There was a time (early 2000s) when Thai-owned Hi Boss was one of only 2 all-ladyboy bars in Pattaya and the gateway for almost all fresh femboy talent coming to town.  In my opinion that was the golden age of ladyboy mongering with an exhilarating explorers' feel to it before ladyboy Boards changed the game to what it is now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

There was a time (early 2000s) when Thai-owned Hi Boss was one of only 2 all-ladyboy bars in Pattaya and the gateway for almost all fresh femboy talent coming to town.  In my opinion that was the golden age of ladyboy mongering with an exhilarating explorers' feel to it before ladyboy Boards changed the game to what it is now.

There is no doubt that the information available in the mid-aughts made things so much easier for the ladyboy monger than just a couple years earlier.  Even though Hi Boss was open on my first trip (I believe the name was Hi Boss 2002). I didn't know about it and went to other bars on Soi 6 to hunt for ladyboys.

My first two trips blur together but in 2003 some of the main ladyboy bars were Jenny Star Bar, Linda Bar, and Limmatquai 80.   There was also the Blue Angel, an outdoor bar on Soi 6/1 and Sally's in Jomtien.  I believe that Limmatquai 80 was in the exact same spot as the present day KRU, if not then just a shop house away.   There certainly was an exhilarating explorer's feel to Pattaya when info was so hard to come by!

Snoop & Rom,  My :offtopic:musings may pervert your vision for this thread.  If this is so please let me know and I will move it to a separate thread.

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Was Hi Boss still alive on that trip?

Hi Boss was still alive and I think for a few years after that though I can't recall if I ever visitted but I do recall that they had repututation for the worst short-time rooms in Pattaya - imagine that scene "The Worst Toilet In Scotland" from Trainspotting.

All the buzz on the forums seemed to be about Famous Bar; their the sodom and gomorrah boat-trips and late inght lock-ins etc - for those that don't know that was run by Lita (and Karl) of Lita Bar fame - but it was past it's heydey by the time I started visitting Pattaya. I've never really enjoyed Pook Six - I just didn't like the atmosphere  the first few times I went - and as a result have never been to Pook Swan. That first trip Anaconda had just opened and to this today remains one of my favourite ladyboy bars - a perfect blend of beer bar and gogo.

071220111421.thumb.jpg.adb47ead92b6a06dca7391a913d8dd05.jpg

081220111422.thumb.jpg.0518a5a8809fc1bc2ba75202559f997c.jpg

Somehow I found time to bar-fine the very cute Jay that first trip (above) - she disappeared from the scene for a few years, during which time she graduated from University, but is now back in Pattaya (recent picture below).

jay-2.thumb.jpg.9e2e404d3783fec08ef7a7a4191c8210.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snoopdawg said:

Hi Boss was still alive and I think for a few years after that though I can't recall if I ever visitted but I do recall that they had repututation for the worst short-time rooms in Pattaya - imagine that scene "The Worst Toilet In Scotland" from Trainspotting.

I've never really enjoyed Pook Six - I just didn't like the atmosphere  the first few times I went - and as a result have never been to Pook Swan. That first trip Anaconda had just opened and to this today remains one of my favourite ladyboy bars - a perfect blend of beer bar and gogo.

My first trip to Pattaya was in 2008. I walked past Hi Boss in a torrential downpour, the only mad tourist walking down Soi 6. An attractive ladyboy came out to beckon me in, but having read the stories about Hi Boss I declined. I never did go into Hi Boss.

My first visit into a lb bar was at Pook Swan. I walked up and down Soi Buakhow past it about six times before I plucked up the courage to go in. There are a couple of steps up to get into the bar, it felt like getting onto a stage. I thought everyone in the soi was going to stop and look at me going into a lb bar! Of course they didn't, and after the first time it was much easier.

• Like 4

hey Snoop 

i was no rock star i was scared as hell my first trip. in bkk i stayed with a lb i met online for a week, and in patts i booked my hotel next to ezy bar . I never went further then a family mart or pharmacy , I bf only from ezy bar and was almost taken advantage of by sasa until lita and carl helped me. And in phuket lol i got lost on my way to c&d , come to find out it was across the street from my hotel . i made so many mistakes if mot for jim and carl i would have had a real bad first trip.  but if any of my trip report helped you in any way i am glad. 

• Like 4

Surprise Package

...continued:

My intentions were that 5 days of ladyboys in Sodom-en-Sea would get this fetish out of my system before meeting up with my straight mates in Hua Hin, and from there we'd go to Samui and finally Phuket. However instead of slaking my thirst this had served only to wet my appetite, besides fate had other plans for me.

My first night in Hua Hin one of my mates from back home and I were bar-hopping around Bintabaht until we finally hit upon Suki Bar. We were followed in by a couple of girls, I think my friend got lumbered with and older lady whilst this adorable little 18 year old was all over me. Pon was such a cutie, peppering me with those adorable little sniff kisses, and I wasted little time in bar-fining her. Back at my room I got a nice surprise when I found at this gg had a penis — I honestly didn’t realise she was a ladyboy at the time, and she didn’t think to mention this to me. She was also the first ladyboy to pop my cherry; she was keen to top and I found the juxtaposition very amusing, so I let her.

101220111468.thumb.jpg.c30d4489c46967e9e3a9e8b1d3378108.jpg

111220111484.jpg.636dae46b86fde1fd14dca87d9434619.jpg

Pon in December 2011 (at Suki Bar and sleeping off an hangover)

DSC07515-crop.thumb.jpg.feb7fec7a92c35eface1ef910ec0cdb8.jpg

DSC07527.thumb.jpg.0aa48095af3d5df82e7c63f4e405f0ac.jpg

Pon December 2012 at Suki Bar and recreating the Heidi Klum pose that was on so many T-shirts

DSC02405.jpg.b8e1275525c25f683edd28047efb69c2.jpg

DSC02439.thumb.jpg.fa269f8f782260467dc9baa9e72854a4.jpg

Pon May 2014 - Love Sea House (Hua Hin)

DSC01115.jpg.0e32a70e2f38748fd562462d22f2bef6.jpg

Pon - May 2016 outside Yellow Bird disco (Udon Thani)

9198067081684189184_n.thumb.jpg.71823aa777e3c330e41d149376d6df51.jpg

Pon - April 2020 (facebook)

I went back to Hua Hin a number of times after that and hooked up with Pon every time. Last time I saw her was in her home town of Udon Thani in 2016. Quite by chance and I bumped into her at Yellow Bird disco, a popular Thai place. Ironically this time what I didn't know until we go back to the room was that she’d had the chop and things quite literally where not the same. We're still friends on Facebook and from what I can gather she's quite popular amongst the South East Asians but I haven’t seen her in person since.

To be continued...

• Like 6

Double Life

By the time we got to Phuket I’d been with 1 genetic girl (in Hua Hin) and it was getting tricky keeping up appearances in front of my mates when all I wanted to do was sneak off to Cocktails & Dreams and fuck ladyboys. This is precisely what I did most evenings except for one which I bar-fined a gg from Freedom Bar.

It was at C&D that I met Annie, and I was smitten the moment I said eyes on her; although usually more popular amongst southeast Asian mongers I just love that all that kawai princess look, and she would be my number one draft choice each trip over the following years. I think it was Richard London who started a tradition of taking the Cocktails and Dream girls to the latest Thai disco at the end of a night.  So invariably at some point in the evening I would bid farewell to my straight mates with some barely plausible excuse and go to Cocktails & Dreams. I'd play pool with the girls, enjoy the cabaret and invariably armed with a bottle of Absolut I would lead a coterie of Cocktails and Dreams staff to the Thai disco usually with Annie as my belle de jour. Unfortunately, Patong has slowly been changing each holiday and not for the better in my opinion; Soi Crocodile no longer exists and when Cocktails & Dreams closed there was nothing to lure me back. I'm still Facebook friends with a number of the former employees including Annie who hardly seems to have aged a day since we first met.

191220111822.thumb.jpg.b52605fad2024ec610a1735782d86d89.jpg

Annie Dec 2011 (above). May 2015 in a rare cabaret performance.

DSC04628.thumb.jpg.dcb2c49ff8a6a85ef1f3cc85bb58217c.jpg

DSC05335.jpg.f97ec0211b4d4416fb030af6687c7023.jpg

The C&D crew at Sanook Bar (I think) above, and Capsule (below).

DSC09001.jpg.dab7e9c167f569448fd11fa098ee7f28.jpg

Annie present day (April 2020) below.

93029189_2289605384677500_1555231413345714176_n.thumb.jpg.5be52d62046d08f6f54c6cdd708f7773.jpg

It was also this visit to Patong, near the end of my holiday, that I met Som-Ao my sweet little massage girl working at a parlor near Patong Tower. Although I eventually managed to entice her back to my room things didn't progress beyond kissing and cuddling this trip — she was a proper little cuddle monster, chasing me around the bed while she slept whilst I in contrast tried to find my own space. I remember halfway through the night she’d bullied to the very edge of the bed, so I got up, walked around the bed and got into the other side. 

261220111922.thumb.jpg.563bdba8f7a03f523c548c861e21a8fe.jpg

Som-Ao when we first met (above), and below April 2012 modelling a pair of shoes I bought her.

090420122015.thumb.jpg.145ff122bf546406edcc9d44ff355d75.jpg

DSC07858.thumb.jpg.356252785568c0d88b20a3ab7902d182.jpg

Som-Ao December 2012 (above & below).

6-DSC01081.thumb.jpg.75d16e97e425f5d860525d63daf572c9.jpg

Som-Ao and Jenny (C&D) at Capsule Pub.

DSC07873.thumb.jpg.9fbb6f9c80c325ccfca4f5b2a6d479c8.jpg

She didn't know that I knew she was a ladybird until we met up the following holiday, which caused Kendo's paramour, Jenny, much amusement when we all met for a meal. I only saw her just handful of times after that because she got a boyfriend / sponsor for a while. We still remain Facebook friends but I'm not sure what she's doing now; though I occasionally see posts from all over South East Asia, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc.

84844432_2805269272901094_2067751252346798080_n.thumb.jpg.d64c3b03bb99e73e3ce2a39fe7a7f083.jpg

Som-Ao and friends from facebook present day (March 2020) above.

This trip I ended up bar-fining two ladies compared eleven ladyboys; instead of getting ladyboys out of my system the exact opposite had happened. In future holidays I would pretty much be chasing ladyboys only, though as a mate of mine is fond of saying “desperate times call for desperate measures” so I haven’t sworn off gg’s entirely, but they are a second choice. Recently Lilly Monster asked me why I prefer ladyboys to ladies and I explained once you’ve been with a ladyboy going with a lady is like Gin & Tonic without the Gin.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, snoopdawg said:

Som-Ao

She looks good for sure!     :party0011:

25 minutes ago, snoopdawg said:

Recently Lilly Monster asked me why I prefer ladyboys to ladies and I explained once you’ve been with a ladyboy going with a lady is like Gin & Tonic without the Gin.

:biggrin:

I would like everyone to take a moment and grasp that we are witnessing the online METAMORPHOSIS of an Hall of Legends fellow monger.

The pictures Snoop just posted had been posted almost a decade ago at PY, except he had photo-shopped over his face the cartoon face of Snoopy the dog.

It's an honour for me to assist with the TR where Snoop reveals his deeper self, physically and mentally.

@snoopdawgNo TR questions today, but how about one of those Snoopy head pics with Jimbo, so BMs see what I am talking about ?

• Like 2

Who let the dogs out?

I've gone through about 7 years worth of photo's and have only been able to find one of Jimbo and I. I've not got many photo's of Jimbo, and quite rightly so as no-one wants to see that grumpy old face. The few photo's I do have of him are with him groping some poor young leggy ladyboy - surely I thought "he can't spend all his time groping ladyboys" but then I remembered that yes he pretty much does. Photos are available to any of the ladies who wish to raise a formal complaint about sexual abuse in the workplace. #metoo

DSC00644.thumb.jpg.f65148f8a92a3dff819354e462e6fd8e.jpg

DSC09852.jpg.58c51a124f06f0b5d00bfdf8fb386dc7.jpg

After nearly 10 years on the scene the idea of anonymity seems rediculous, plus it saves a hell of a lot of time on editting photos - as fun as it sometimes was (see above). I know you didn't ask a question but I discussed recently this a related topic called "The Vast Majority of Men Don’t Buy Sex" on another forum that I doubt anyone here has heard of. For me I don't advertise that I have sexual relations with ladyboys or prostitutes for that matter. A few friends know about the former because they've asked and I've told them but as far as most friends and family are concerned I'm not "out" even though there's much less discrimination now than there was just 10 years ago. This is simply because I see no need to complicate my life, not through any shame - as far as I'm concerned it's my personal business and no-one elses. If I had a lbfg I'd probably be totally open about this but as I don't why bother telling anyone. I'd be more concerned about family and (some, mainly female) friends finding out that I pay for sex. Prostitution is not illegal in the UK, but it is stigmatised especially amongst many so-called feminists - they assume that the working girls are being exploited whereas in reality for most girls it's just a job. Hence I tell people that I'm going to Chon Buri rather than Pattaya due to the reputation that sin city has; the rest of my travels which I equally enjoy also provide a good cover for my mongering activities.

• Like 4

p.s. I'd like to thanks to everyone else who has contributed their own little anecdotes thus far. And a big THANKS to Rom for not only making this happen but providing some humour to the proceedings - I especially enjoyed your reminiscence about your first time, HILARIOUS! And I love the illustration; you managed to make the vampire look both like nosferatu and myself - which probably means I bear a worrying resemblance to said vampire. Doh!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

Hence I tell people that I'm going to Chon Buri rather than Pattaya due to the reputation that sin city has; the rest of my travels which I equally enjoy also provide a good cover for my mongering activities.

I always try to keep it vague when people ask me where I go in Thailand.  If someone has been there for a holiday I’ll keep it at “one of the beach resorts”  but if pushed I’ll say Hua Hin.  Chonburi is also a handy curve ball along with Jomtien if needs be.  Usually depends on who is asking before deciding on which way to bat it off. :biggrin:

• Like 2

I tell people I'm going to Thailand. If they ask where I say Jomtien a seaside resort, about 90 miles from Bangkok, which is true.

They can imagine their own reasons for my trips, I'm not bothered. When I was working the guys I worked with assumed I was going for the women, many from my workplace did. One of the women I worked with assumed that every man who went to Thailand was a paedophile, but that's her problem and nobody else thought that.

• Like 2

Besides showing pics of his YulBrynnery self (NOT Nosferatu), Snoop is also showing nude pics of his ladyboy fucks, which he had not when he originally reported them at PY almost 10 years ago.  Another Snoop first here at LBR.

Still, there are not enough peeps for my taste, so I am posting below some ST cock pics of C&D's Annie, who also turned me on with her Japanese doll looks but, alas, there was no chemistry between us for repeat business.

And speaking of hard-to-get Jimbo pics, I have a good one of him sucking one of his ladyboys cock.  Don’t suppose I could post it at LBR, could I Pdoggg?

Anyhoo, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere’s Annie:

Annie01.jpg

Annie02.jpg

Annie03.jpg

Annie04.jpg

Annie05.jpg

Annie06.jpg

Annie07.jpg

Annie08.jpg

Annie09.jpg

• Like 8

Whatever place I would visit in Thailand, I had a touristic option to bring back photos and souvenirs. Finding ladyboys wasn't a big deal either. I soon discovered I could find ladyboys in almost very place I go. (I had actually read a TR by Snoopdawg showing ladyboys in every place he visited. So I started thinking about it : I felt confident one can find ladyboys in many places in Thailand) I kept on the same habit when visiting other countries (after reading a couple of SD's TR and having done my own first trips). 

Hardly no one suspects I meet ladyboys. I also found that Pattaya is a shithole after only 48 hours spent in Sin city. Pattaya has long been the city without cultural alibi when mongering. At least, I read today in an above post about places to visit when staying in Pattaya. One day, I understood some one in my family suspected I'd go to Thailand for prostitutes. I headed to Siem Reap instead. And I kept on finding ladyboys. 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:29 AM, snoopdawg said:

p.s. I'd like to thanks to everyone else who has contributed their own little anecdotes thus far. And a big THANKS to Rom for not only making this happen but providing some humour to the proceedings - I especially enjoyed your reminiscence about your first time, HILARIOUS! And I love the illustration; you managed to make the vampire look both like nosferatu and myself - which probably means I bear a worrying resemblance to said vampire. Doh!

Don't tell me your stories are over. How about this trip in Phuket and Koh Phi Phi with a ladyboy called Sugas ? 

• Like 3

On 4/13/2020 at 12:02 AM, Rom said:

(...)  Well done for staying at Soi 6 on your first trip.  Was Hi Boss still alive on that trip? 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:24 AM, snoopdawg said:

Hi Boss was still alive (...) though I can't recall if I ever visited but I do recall that they had reputation for the worst short-time rooms in Pattaya

Is this what you are talking about Snoop?   Tiny, grime on the wall, cum-crusty sheets. I look at it and I get a hard on just recalling the things I did in that pigsty … wouldn’t have traded one minute of it for a week at The Palace.   Have plenty of pics of the staff ladies on that bed and on the adjoining shower.  For another time.

hi-boss-room.jpg.7732ce1a0a320c0e39c07c78102cbc95.jpg

• Like 3