Stunners 2020

Pdoggg

The 19th post of this thread almost killed the competition for the best looking stunner. However, here is my contribution to the stunners 2020 thread. Here are a few ladyboys from collection. 

Here is a street hooker first

1B2.png.97ffbef642dea32318db40a1fbd72606.png

1B3.png.654becf49ceadb92d751e06dcec35173.png

Then a couple of bar girls

1A1.png.52f65560ad34fa0b75b914b652248ebd.png

1A2.png.2e596ff69cc21bbb2d6015d419471bb5.png

The second one also performs modeling services for fashion photos

1D1.thumb.png.767f39c8769e86617a8b938c111feb40.png

1D2d.png.44f12d1769ad276c8fdd69c0644477bb.png

Last but not least, a Hi So ladyboy and her mates

1F2.jpg.69b2483964b832258dc4ad8c9f37e878.jpg

1F1.jpg.7410c88124ada3409d02c091c3119e2e.jpg

However, I feel ready to take up the challenge launched in the 19th post. I will try to find better stunners.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Now Pan is delicious, but I wonder how she will be when we will have the chance to return to LOS. Have you already tested her?

Indeed i have Hard1.. she dont like it up the arse any more and no blowjobs.....just a hand shandy these days.  I see some pics last week of what looks like photoshop boobs  ( she has a tight arse and much agonizing and groans if you can wedge it in) Can get a semi hard on and a nice cock at that

If you want her LINE ID its no problem. Shes a Uni Student, has some nice friends as well of whom ive fucked all of em

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tomcat said:

she dont like it up the arse any more and no blowjobs.....just a hand shandy these days.  I see some pics last week of what looks like photoshop boobs  ( she has a tight arse and much agonizing and groans if you can wedge it in) Can get a semi hard on and a nice cock at that

So she doesn't top, doesn't bottom, and doesn't give BJs!     :shok:

1 hour ago, Tomcat said:

Shes a Uni Student, has some nice friends as well of whom ive fucked all of em

Well it ain't all bad news!    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tomcat said:

she dont like it up the arse any more and no blowjobs.....just a hand shandy these days.  I see some pics last week of what looks like photoshop boobs  ( she has a tight arse and much agonizing and groans if you can wedge it in) Can get a semi hard on and a nice cock at that

Then whats the point? :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Yes indeed

maybe no point now , indeed ,but having said that i know guys here have taken a LB on expensive trips with 5 Star Hotels and shopping malls and only got a kiss on the cheek ( sorry i meant guys that used to post here)

Anyway ...i was just replying back to Hard1s question , i known her for a year and a bit but she has changed somewhat.

ahem...

After all this thread is about good looks and not performance related :biggrin: 

• Like 3

A hooker who won't  allow you to do anything of the above, makes no sense to me. I know there are a a lot of precious starfishes up in Bkk who think their shit don't smell.  I guess they can get away with that type of behaviour since there are punters willing to pay for non services. 

Only a stronger reason to sodomize them well. After they're done with the book.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Book or a phone was always a no no when they came to my room back in the day ,I would even  sort out the price before leaving the bar 

Yeah, but I have seen the ones who would go with you. They were desperate!!!!.

On 4/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, outsider said:

I'm not a fan of that tattoo, but holy crap, she's a stunner indeed! Wow!

Glad you like her. Here is a short video of her. It's shorter than Edward Sweeney's, no BS and no bad pronunciation, only ladyboys. She's far more friendly and smiling than on her pics. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

She's looking for sponsors. As every Viet ladyboy, she's broke after the lockdown month. I helped her a little bit, but she still needs 6 million VND to delete her debts. This might be a good contact to enter the Vietnamese ladyboys community. It's all up to you.

Here are a few stunners I found during the last Têt month and the last 2 weeks. One is like a Cinderella, another one is party barbie girl and the 3rd one is a model looking shy girl. 

A0.png.9cb7890ef713f61aa6211e9321bd0f4c.png

C000.thumb.png.1d60acc935383686703cbdf0243f2cd7.png

B0.thumb.png.bbe14eb18fb4a51d141cb1969ad1c418.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I fucked her the first time in 2017, when she was fresh at Chaos 9, still in the old location and I could hardly introduce 1/3 of my cock in her ass :biggrin:I kept fucking her every time I was in Bangkok, last time on December 2019... much widened :laugh:, but still good :good: . Can be found on ThaiFriendly (Picyanan92)

Picyanan92 2017.jpg

Picyanan92 2020.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tomcat said:

Hey Hard

check your inbox for this Sweety ... Pan .. sorry for delay

b3f0c868a6c8a88a0f48bcbd126ede17-big (2).jpg

Thank you. Just had a video call with her. Initially stiffy, but, when I promised to host her to JW Marriott BKK, she changed and showed me her cock :biggrin: She needs some training :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 3:14 PM, Hard1 said:

… then, at the end of last year, I found her at DC 9 - Nana. I kept her for 2 days with me at JW Marriott :good:. I wish I could find her again next time. One of the best lassies of my career :biggrin:

OMG she was lovely and i hesitated to bang her when last in Pattaya a few years back ... " He who hesitates has lost" as they say......one of the best of all i agree

3 hours ago, Tomcat said:

OMG she was lovely and i hesitated to bang her when last in Pattaya a few years back ... " He who hesitates has lost" as they say......one of the best of all i agree

Every left is lost :biggrin:. This is when she left my room at Marriott (now Avani) Pattaya, after my treatment :biggrin:

Marriott Ptya.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...