Stunners 2020

Pdoggg

When the bars were open, I generally wouldn't go out more than twice a week and since I wasn't on the hunt wasn't too concerned about being around the creme of the creme in looks and honestly have no idea who they are.  Now of course, I know Lily of TJ's who has an entire thread devoted to her here but who are the Pattaya and Bangkok ladyboys that you consider stunners?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

When the bars were open, I generally wouldn't go out more than twice a week and since I wasn't on the hunt wasn't too concerned about being around the creme of the creme in looks and honestly have no idea who they are.  Now of course, I know Lily of TJ's who has an entire thread devoted to her here but who are the Pattaya and Bangkok ladyboys that you consider stunners?

For me it would be Benz, who has been a favourite and a regular of mine on my last few trips to Pattaya, the only silicone she has had done aka boobs (where it mattered to her) look great too, she is great company, has a lovely personality, is zero drama and a lot of fun in the sack B)

Lily from TJ's is good looking (face wise) but she has done the 'silicone' trip way too far imho and I don't find her attractive at all, each to their own I guess. 

A couple of pics that Benz sent me last week :Drooling:

1586029809250_1585049180261.jpg

1585049184769.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, seven said:

:biggrin: Yeah, I know what you mean. And... she smokes !!!

I was a smoker myself for over 40 years until I had my last fag on February 18th 2018 so that would not bother me at all to be fair , its her hands and  finger nails that would worry me more than anything else tbh :biggrin:

• Like 1

Handbag/Snow from New Bar and quiet the opposite Nisa from the same Bar

Balloon from Why Not

Paula at TJ's

but as I still cannot upload portait photos, do not know why have no probs on the other site - so problem must the softwear on this forum

I have been loading there and copying but this one is for this forum only as they are landscape

so nisa and snow are the ones you get

New Bar Soi Made in Thaialnd, Nissa, Gucci and New.jpg

Gucci at New Bar.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

For me it would be Benz, who has been a favourite and a regular of mine on my last few trips to Pattaya, the only silicone she has had done aka boobs (where it mattered to her) look great too, she is great company, has a lovely personality, is zero drama and a lot of fun in the sack B)

Lily from TJ's is good looking (face wise) but she has done the 'silicone' trip way too far imho and I don't find her attractive at all, each to their own I guess. 

1585049184769.jpg

Go along with that. Have never understood the adulation that Lily gets, and especially now with the injections. Must be after the Indian vote!.

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

Could be the size of the file , when ever I take a pick I have to change the file size or it won't load .

I use  "Lit Photo " app  ( free ) on the my phone and tablet and works fine .

What I do to resize is to load it into Facebook with the Privacy Setting of Only Me and then after it loads then download what has been loaded. 

For those who don't like Facebook, you can have an account under a phoney name with zero friends that you just use for resizing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, duke007 said:

1585049184769.jpg

Quite sexy. Where bar or location is Benz based out of?

• Like 1

My STUNNER contribution serves also an an inquiry into the latest on her whereabouts and tactics:  The name is Itim.  I first met her last year at Pook's when she was 18 and freshly arrived in town.  I tried to LT her the moment I saw her, but, even though she did not say it, I could tell she was not into old dudes and I did not have time to put on my best game and change her mind.  The ST (at standard soi 6 rate) was nothing so kinky, except that she was femboy perfection.  (I think she still is: no bolt-ons or hip injections as far as can tell from fb!)  We stayed connected and I since saw she was in BKK sidekicking for another trending ladyboy stunner--Coco ! (the blonde with Itim on one of the pics below).  Except for the first pic , which is mine taken the first (and only!) time we met, all the other pics are from Itim's Facebook.  They are high quality ones almost for sure taken by farang(s), so if any BM here happens to be one of them: Well done! and please understand my posting of your pics.

Does any of you gentlemen know the latest on Itim?

54028542_ItimDSC09888.thumb.jpg.e9a26a6379c580e411f16ecf26b5fd97.jpg

itim01.jpg

itim15.jpg

itim13.jpg

itim11.jpg

itim04.jpg

itim08.jpg

itim05.jpg

itim06.jpg

itim12.jpg

itim09.jpg

itim10.jpg

itim14.jpg

itimcoco.jpg

itim07.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

They say you never forget your first. My first Thai ladyboy was Cheri.  Haven't kept up with the scene, and sure since the working life of most girls is short she probably isn't around anymore, but here she is from 2012, and I will never forget the days we spent together.

20121111_023657.jpg

20121111_091004.jpg

20121111_091016.jpg

20121111_091110.jpg

• Like 2