Pdoggg

I had a text today from a ladyman in Pattaya: 

“All people on Pattaya get covid

Ladyboy on the street get covid All

Pattaya big problem

U see Pattaya new Get covid a a lot

All my friends get covid

Now full hospital"

Take that, BBG :biggrin: ( don’t tell QG).

3 hours ago, seven said:

Pattaya big problem

All my friends get covid

Now full hospital"

Take that, BBG :biggrin: ( don’t tell QG).

a thai sneezes or  coughs.. they have covid.

well remember a few weeks back, one thai telling me that "Tiger has covid she got it yesterday!" i was riding along beach road to go home, Tiger and her mates happily dancing around on the sands.....

8 hours ago, seven said:

Pattaya big problem

All my friends get covid

Now full hospital"

It's everywhere.  I know more than one person who has it and probably many more who would have no reason to tell me or are asymptomatic and don't know themselves.   It's been 10 days since my better half and I got the booster so while I certainly am concerned with how contagious the Big O is,  I'm not overly worried.  

Here's a good update of the new regulations:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

It's everywhere. 

stop frightening Cowpoke! how do you know it's everywhere? you never go out... nowadays if people have the slightest sniffle then they have covid..  are they buying dodgy 7-11 test kits for 90 baht or whatever? actually probably no dodgier than the kits the professionals use, thinking about it.

What is happening with people?.. how many cold viruses have people of our age lived through in their lives?

dear god almighty!

young Quinn had a 3-4 day bug recently, did he blab on about omicrud? no he didn't, just did as all most of us always did, stayed in and recovered naturally.

Anyway Cowpoke, don't you worry, T.C.S.G... The Cowpoke Support Group, understanding that you are definitely coming have sprung into action! yes, we are here for you!

relax QG! forget all the scaremongering stuff... already the group have nearly finished building a secret tunnel from the basement of your condo block to hopefully emerge via a shaft hidden behind Emmy's bar. We'll keep you safe! It's wide enough that you can wear the hazmat suit too! but unfortunately you'll have to leave the hoss behind.

I say hopefully because it's a bit hard underground to tell which way we are heading. Being truthful you could just as easily emerge on Koh Larn i guess, but fingers crossed....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks bbg! But you don't need to exert yourself. I may just stay in my condo, sitting on the balcony. Better than staying indoors in London with the cold gloomy wet weather.

The TCSG could perhaps organise food deliveries to my door. Teya could deliver them dressed as a nurse. Of course she would have to take a dodgy 7/11 test if she wants to come in.

Jomtien is probably safer than my bit of London which has had  the highest rates of the different variants of covid in the uk. 

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

This video will give you a good idea of how busy the Buakhao/Pothole/Treetown/LK Metro area was tonight.  This is currently the liveliest part of Pattaya by far.

That's not too bad.. infact its quite nice.. you're not feeling like you can't breathe and its not dead as in dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

This guy has an interesting niche as you can see exactly what's going on as he rides his bicycle around town.  Walking is too slow.  Motorbikes too fast. IMO a bicycle is the perfect speed for the viewer.  He doesn't bother with any fancy editing so gets his videos up quickly, in this case maybe an hour after shooting.  In this video he passes Delirious, Fantasy, and New Bar.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

This guy has an interesting niche as you can see exactly what's going on as he rides his bicycle around town.  Walking is too slow.  Motorbikes too fast. IMO a bicycle is the perfect speed for the viewer.  He doesn't bother with any fancy editing so gets his videos up quickly, in this case maybe an hour after shooting.  In this video he passes Delirious, Fantasy, and New Bar.

An interesting observation to me, is that very rarely do you see any mention of Fantasy Bar in comments or videos. It seems to be have an info blockout.

• Like 1