State of Emergency starts at midnight tonight

Quietguy

20 hours ago, Guest blind boy grunt said:

Vlogger club ..  great idea for such as me who is totally uninterested what vloggers say when constantly walking down soi buck gazing adoringly into the camera.

Yes, the art of suggestion and subtle persuasion is delightful, especially when the subject doesn't even realise it has happened :biggrin:

It is pleasing when a needed change comes to fruition and in this case this forum can now be cleansed by using a carefully curated 'Recent Activity' set which Admin kindly created for those not needing to live through others or requiring a daily dose of inane youtube guff.

I'm sure Admin won't mind me sharing for the benefit of fellow forum users, so here it is;  http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/discover/51/ 

This is now my much improved new forum normal :hi:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dixon cox said:

I'm sure Admin won't mind me sharing for the benefit of fellow forum users, so here it is; 

Very good useful tool, which needs to repeated.

For all those of you who can find your own way to www.youtube.com, and don't need YouTubes content reposted on a ladyboy forum

I recommend once again this: http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/discover/51/

• 4 weeks later...

Some easing up starting Monday.   Massage shops can open.   The new curfew hours are 11PM to 3AM instead of 11PM to 4AM.  You still can't buy booze to drink on premises.   Rumor is Pattaya Beach may re-open.  But there were heavy rains the other night causing blackwater draining into the sea.

blackwater.jpg

I think now is the time to open almost everything up as almost all new cases are repatriated Thais.  It is probably better if few extra people get sick now while hospitals are not overburdened  rather than later in the year if the border reopens to tourists.    Eventually, the Philippines may become safer than Thailand.   While it is certainly not good that so many people are dying in the Philippines, Pinoys will build up herd immunity quicker.

4 hours ago, Quinn said:

If you need to keep on top of Pattaya News - go straight to this site,

https://thepattayanews.com/

But that does not have the moving personal stories like this one. bbg should go to buy some Durian fruits from Aunty Urai!

http://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/news/pattaya-fruit-vendors-struggling-to-make-ends-meet-during-covid-19-pandemic-301853

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh my god! not you too! one ace news anchor on this forum is quite enough....

you would think that knowing we can make enough money to travel multiple airports (without farkin getting lost), finding places to stay and getting around in a foreign country that we could FIND A NEWS SOURCE too.  Oh wait, that's the problem, newsboys don't think.

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I think now is the time to open almost everything up as almost all new cases are repatriated Thais.

They really should. Not that I agree with the official numbers, but waiting to open up wouldn't achieve anything.  Let the dirty farangs in and get some eurotrash DNA back into the system. Not the italians, spaniards, germans or swedes though, that would be pushing it. Get some of them precious clean norweigans, they are according to themselves basically unscratched by Corona.

I've got this stupid idea...test passengers at check in, with all the SPACE at every airport (they're bigger than parks, even many towns) areas could be made for this.  Going out and coming in. Tracking? they have passenger lists. This depends on fast response, if they have to put a lab in a warehouse, do it. This would keep entry passengers from spreading, it would track where it's coming from (if OK passenger A gets on the plane from his vacation, positive, you got a red flag).

They're small cities. food courts closed? Import street vendors, make them stay at work, I've seen crews set up living quarters for weeks long building tear downs. They could put up a lot of backround guys (luggage, all those unseen local crews) AT the airport. It could be made safer than being out there somewhere.  Flood certain areas with ozone and UV light. (outdoor food vendors, daytime are bathed in UV no?) Phils ppl will go far far away for months, usually years, to be able to send money home. I'm sure there is working housing in UAE, etc.

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Khun Anutin, the Public Health Minister,  is the Siamese Dominic Cummings.   

"Do as I say ... not as I do" seems to be the message here. We went to Pizza Company yesterday and had to sit well apart (at same table). No such problem for Mr Anutin.

• Like 1

Some seem to think that most businesses will be able to reopen on Monday the 15th.   It's also being rumoured that the curfew will end.   There will be an announcement on Friday, June 12th.

The Jomtien Bridge club which makes the front porch of Katty Bar seem like a gathering of young free love hippies is scheduled to reopen on Monday.   They probably got a big boost in membership back in 2016 when the club was raided for gambling which made headlines around the world as octogenerians were hauled away to the police station.