Thai Government to pay 5k bt a month to informal workers

Quietguy

A girl I know has asked me what she can do about the application for the money.

She has done it 3 times and she gets an sms back saying a detail on her id is wrong. She swears it is not but does not know how to tell them the details are correct. Probably nowhere on the form to add a comment. She reckons they are just stalling and don't want to pay the money out!.

Any ideas guys?.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

A girl I know has asked me what she can do about the application for the money.

She has done it 3 times and she gets an sms back saying a detail on her id is wrong. She swears it is not but does not know how to tell them the details are correct. Probably nowhere on the form to add a comment. She reckons they are just stalling and don't want to pay the money out!.

Any ideas guys?.

My better half was confused as to how to fill things out and wanted me to help but I can't navigate a Thai website very well. But she called up her cousin who is much more of a techie than her and she managed to get it sorted, how I don't know.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rxpharm said:

She could try to find a tech savvy friend like Pdogg's girlfriend did, to help her out.

I feel really sorry for her. She is out in the sticks near Khon Kaen and does not have a lot of friends around especially of the tech type.

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Prime Minister says government cannot afford to continue to pay the 5k baht monthly

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 13.27.40 - Edited.png

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 13.30.25 - Edited.png

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 13.33.24 - Edited.png

How are these people with no income, no land and no way of working meant to live

If the government do not help them then who will

So very very sad to see the long queues trying to get free food in Pattaya

The answer will be a the removing of the lockdown sooner than later, driven by economy rather than health which will defeat the object of the shut down in the first place, after all Thailand has had only 40 dead, if figures are correct - so this massive shut down has worked????

• Like 2