A Walk Around Town

Pdoggg

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

But even takeout has risks.  Ironically the safest food might be pre-packaged microwaveable food or Mama noodles since the insides would have been last touched awhile ago. 

You know the world is definitely fucked when only 7/11 can save us  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I'm noticing more soidogs than usual.

Oh noooooo. Whatever you do, don't start petting them now.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

safest food might be pre-packaged microwaveable

EasyGo microwaves aren't bad, but I doubt the nutritious value in the long run.

• Like 1

my god...if i read another sentence containing 'social distancing' or 'lockdown' i'm outa here.

if you are going to get Corona...you will, if you don't you won't. Sure a football crowd or suchlike probably isn't a good place to be... but scared of walking the streets? come on!

i understand the preventative measures.. but they are basically placebo's.. do you really think that dodgy cheap masks and gloves are protection?  sooner or later we are all going to die boys... we have all been dying since the day we were born. it's life.

You don't want to die?...a bit of a conundrum really... then stop breathing oxygen... it's the biggest killer of all , it causes ageing.

and stop believing all this newspaper tosh, especially you QG, in these extremely dodgy pattaya newspapers and others. Journalism?..no... made up tosh. Thai Visa being the worst of all. Journalism now consists of some so-called feature writers on night shift making up stories to print as news.

But...the world is never going to be the same... as with 9-11, which made governments realise that they could make restrictive laws in the interest of 'Homeland Security'

Corona or the reactions to it will now enable them to control whole populations. Some of you in England...forget about holidays in Thailand...for you it's back to the 50's and a week in Clacton or Cleethorpes. Send me a postcard!

10-9-8-7-6-..........

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

my god...if i read another sentence containing 'social distancing' or 'lockdown' i'm outa here.

if you are going to get Corona...you will, if you don't you won't. Sure a football crowd or suchlike probably isn't a good place to be... but scared of walking the streets? come on!

i understand the preventative measures.. but they are basically placebo's.. do you really think that dodgy cheap masks and gloves are protection?  sooner or later we are all going to die boys... we have all been dying since the day we were born. it's life.

You don't want to die?...a bit of a conundrum really... then stop breathing oxygen... it's the biggest killer of all , it causes ageing.

and stop believing all this newspaper tosh, especially you QG, in these extremely dodgy pattaya newspapers and others. Journalism?..no... made up tosh. Thai Visa being the worst of all. Journalism now consists of some so-called feature writers on night shift making up stories to print as news.

But...the world is never going to be the same... as with 9-11, which made governments realise that they could make restrictive laws in the interest of 'Homeland Security'

Corona or the reactions to it will now enable them to control whole populations. Some of you in England...forget about holidays in Thailand...for you it's back to the 50's and a week in Clacton or Cleethorpes. Send me a postcard!

10-9-8-7-6-..........

I am  here at Butlins. Going to join me??. HidiHi.

• Like 1

i don't really know anything about that trump fellow QG.. really i'm just fed up with all this Corona talk. I mean 1 person... just 1person... died of it yesterday in thailand...out of 60 million people!

we are not exactly seeing bodies festering in the streets are we?  i'm not even concerned about zombies..we've had them for months..usually clad in those white hoodies of course....

• Like 2

Only 1 person died in UK on 6 March. Yesterday it was 113. A total of 558 so far.

The number of people contracting the virus doubles every 2-3 days. Unless it is taken seriously it will spread faster and more people will die. People do need to talk about it and understand they need to do what they can to limit it's spread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

you gonna do an estimated graph of how many people will contract Corona by following advice to wear dust masks with holes the size of 5000 microns to stop a virus the size of 50 microns too?

• Like 1

I didn't do the graph. I know the paper masks most people are wearing don't stop wearers from breathing in the bacteria. The advice is to socially distance, not to wear masks.

Epidemiologists, doctors, scientists and governments are calling for people to self isolate.

• Like 1

indeed QG..following advice that restaurants could stay open, following advice to wear dodgy masks, following advice that one metre is a safe distance..i guess the virus drops dead at 1001 centimetres?

i know that you didn't do the graph... but because it suits you- you believe it.

and....you can stop answering my comments! it's all done cause i know it'll wind you up! i actually have no knowledge of the corona thingy or indeed interest in...! can't we talk about Sunny or Lily now?

• Like 1

at last !

some useful info found, designed to inform not scare....

What is Covid-19
It is caused by a member of the coronavirus family that has never been encountered before. Like other coronaviruses, it has transferred to humans from animals. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared it a pandemic.

What are the symptoms this coronavirus causes?
According to the WHO, the most common symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, tiredness and a dry cough. Some patients may also have a runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion and aches and pains or diarrhoea. Some people report losing their sense of taste and/or smell. About 80% of people who get Covid-19 experience a mild case – about as serious as a regular cold – and recover without needing any special treatment.
About one in six people, the WHO says, become seriously ill. The elderly and people with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes, or chronic respiratory conditions, are at a greater risk of serious illness from Covid-19.
In the UK, the National health Service (NHS) has identified the specific symptoms to look for as experiencing either:
a high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
a new continuous cough - this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
As this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use. The antiviral drugs we have against flu will not work, and there is currently no vaccine. Recovery depends on the strength of the immune system.
Should I go to the doctor if I have a temperature or a cough?
No. In the UK, the NHS advice is now that anyone with symptoms should stay at home for at least 7 days. If you live with other people, they should stay at home for at least 14 days, to avoid spreading the infection outside the home. This applies to everyone, regardless of whether they have travelled abroad.

and happy to report that i saw Sunny last night... and she hasn't got it.....

• Like 3