Behind the scenes look at Mirinn Cabaret Show by the Wannabe Reality TV Show

rxpharm

This is a good segment from Wannabe, a reality Thai TV show. In this segment the host (a gg), wants to be a showgirl. This is because her ladyboy sister is a showgirl and she was thinking it was a glamorous and exciting job.

Of course in Thailand only ladyboys are cabaret showgirls, but she got permission from the Mirinn Show - a newer cabaret show in Bangkok to join them and film her segment. This has English subtitles.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rxpharm said:

This is a good segment from Wannabe, a reality Thai TV show. In this segment the host (a gg), wants to be a showgirl. This is because her ladyboy sister is a showgirl and she was thinking it was a glamorous and exciting job.

Of course in Thailand only ladyboys are cabaret showgirls, but she got permission from the Mirinn Show - a newer cabaret show in Bangkok to join them and film her segment. This has English subtitles.

i

I really enjoyed that very interesting wow some of the girls awoke the dormant parts of my groin

thanks for posting

• Like 1

You're welcome - there are some real beauties working at the cabarets, and for those who like femboys - some of them as well.

Some of them are available for pay for play - but the approach has to be different. All cabarets have photo sessions in between the shows (usually 2 or 3 per evening). Some of the "star performers" will pose for photo "tips", and if you are interested, slip them a note with your mobile number and your interest to meet with the tiip. If they are up for pay for play, they will contact you. Keep in mind they would be more expensive than a regular lb bar girl.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1