To share or not to share our best ladyboy intelligence and pics ?

Rom

My initiative for starting this thread comes from private exchanges I am having with a BM who is reluctant to post exclusive ladyboy information because he cannot stand the thought of indiscriminately benefiting BMs he thinks undeserving.

That is a very familiar dilemma to me:  at PY I shared my best adventures and pictures knowing that I was giving away for free what took me much effort and money to learn or record.  And worse: the more I did it, the more I sparked competitive resentment from a few (I repeat: a FEW, not all!) BMs, some of whom even used my own shared content to personally attack me (eg: body art on ladyboys, pick-up techniques, etc).

But this thread is NOT about me or other unique content contributors and what motivates us: Altruism? Extroversion? Exhibitionism? Narcissism? A combination? IT DOES NOT MATTER.

This thread is about how YOU balance sharing your best ladyboy intelligence with the drawbacks from sharing it: heroes, haters, leeches, personal exposure, exclusivity loss, time and effort, etc… The objective is a collective reflection that I believe would also be helpful for admins who have to deal with the delicate balancing act of fostering high-quality exclusive content versus fulfilling BMs’ free-speech expectations, including the free-speech of BMs who contribute nothing or perversely.

I will start:  There was a time when, at PY,  I shared almost everything I had and even staged many of my interactions with ladyboys with a view to sharing them online subsequently.  Despite such dedication, it did not end well for me and I was banned.  Ironically, the banning came in the course of a TR where I was about to share my jewel of the crown which would have been explicit pics of the nude pool volleyball improv tournament I try to hold every year in AC with ladyboys, GGs and me and another white dude playing.  If I post a single pic from that tournament, I will give it all away: where it takes place, who plays.  It would become a piece of cake for another monger to stage a pool orgy knowing where it can happen; and even easier to stage a regular indoor orgy knowing which ladyboys and GGs are tri-sexual and horny enough to participate.  All he would need to do would be to track down one of them, mention the tournament, and tell which of the others to bring.  I am only human and it would sting like hell if a freeloader or hostile BM used my info to score himself some easy group sex action while laughing at me for sharing all the steps.  Plus, like the BM I mentioned above pointed out, if one gives away too much promising information, there may be a stampede effect from other mongers that will subsequently diminish your own experiences in regards to whatever information you shared. 

I have since my PY crucifixion become less generous and more cautious about sharing.  If anyone noticed on the TR I posted here at the Romscars Club I did not even reveal the names of the ladyboys and GGs I featured (I used Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Fanta, etc…).  I still posted nude pics, but much fewer than I used to at PY and none showing their faces.  And for some of the ladyboys, I drafted our interactions in a way that suggests I fucked them, but does not say I actually did it.  Unlike at PY, I was not concerned with hostile posts (that I can hoover here at the Romscars Club) but honestly I no longer feel like sharing my best tips and pics with indifferent (or worse!) BMs despite knowing that plenty more BMs would genuinely appreciate it and would post or +1 to show it.

This gentlemen, is the free-rider's quandary that keeps (i) me, (ii) the BM who contacted me, and (iii) I reckon some of you -- from being our most EXCELLENT and CHIVALROUS (sharing) which is what The Romscars Club seeks to promote.

Questions for BMs' discussion:
-how much are YOU willing to share online at ladyboy Boards and why ?
-what can be done to foster a Board climate that is conducive to as much sharing as possible?

In this regard, I would want to commend administration here at LBR for activating the Clubs feature that, as demonstrated by all 7 LBR clubs to date, is highly conducive to sharing high quality content by OPs reassured in advance they can defend themselves from threadfuckers who, as a result, are much less likely to try.

Thanks in advance for any input and cheers.

Rom

PS - I started this thread here at the Romscars Club not out of self-importance, but because I do not want to impose my existential questions on the Board-at-large.  In the spirit of sharing, if admins think it would be useful, you are welcome to move the thread to the questions section where it will no longer be under my hoovering power so that BMs who dislike me also feel at ease to express themselves.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Rom said:

Questions for BMs' discussion:
-how much are YOU willing to share online at ladyboy Boards and why ?
-what can be done to foster a Board climate that is conducive to as much sharing as possible?

I wouldn’t feel comfortable posting naked pics (not of me ...)  on any open board these days.  Having said that I’m not in a position to do so as I don’t play around and thus don’t get opportunities for room photos,  but unlike when I was first exploring the scene and posting all sorts of pics many years ago, everyone is so connected these days that anything that in any way may blow up in your face is best avoided.  
 I have heard that some guys have disappeared  into Line and Whatsapp groups to share juicy photos and info that in years gone by they would have posted on an open forum.  Clubs are a step in the right direction, especially when an owner may need to have something removed quickly and cannot get in contact with a moderator and can instead sort it himself.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This is amazing. As The-Sith registered at LBR, it reminded of this thread you opened.
Just a little bit on my previous experience : before I started reading about ladyboys I had a few experiences with forums dealing with P4P. What I noticed at first is that every forum has to do with some kind of entropy.

At first, I saw forums as a virtual place to share information. I remember a few tips collected in an old website that later became worldsexguide that lead me direct to the right contacts to pick up girls discreetly in an unknown country. It seemed wonderful. The only rule consisted in posting a feedback so that information would be kept updated. Fair enough : I find, I use, I maintain and all the community members find their profit. After a good experience once in this old website, I never found well organized information in p4p forums. I mainly found confirmations of informations found on the web in pages like Stickmannbangkok, Wikisexguide, the Thailandredcat and stuff like that. (as far as ladyboys are concerned)

When I first visited Pattaya, I understood I had nothing much to expect from such a shithole. I realized after a few years that PY even made me waste my time with their inappropriate advises. As a matter of fact, I started doing good in Malaysia. I used a thread in PY to store information found on the web as I would have stored this information in a blog or a notebook.

Why did I mention The-Sith ? A couple of years or more ago, I posted some information in another forum to the attention of The-Sith. I found out the information without having become viral had been used by a couple of guys who publicly posted in PY they hate me. Since then, I think twice before I post something.

Forums should be useful when used as some kind of blogs in shared property. But due trolls , PY, buzz, flood, heroes and other shits, I came back last year to a more classical method. I spend 80 % of my time out of forums to find useful information, so 80 % of my information is well locked up in a blog from which information won’t leak. Even having opened a closed club, I am careful about details I post since my priority remains that I want to protect my playground. I still accept to share with members I deem are smart enough to create synergy in the future.

It’s nice to joke, to celebrate, or share pictures but creating synergies should also be one of the goals of forums. We are mongers2,0, I am not surprised that mongers left forums and prefer  to share photos in Whatsapp, Wechat and all these messengers. As a matter of fact, I think that monger2,0 is becoming out of date. Monger4G (and soon 5G) is the future. Is it worth exchanging photos in smartphone messengers ? I don’t think I will do it. This must be a different atmosphere from forums. In the old times, travellers would gather in bars ad backpackers’ hotels lobbies to exchange information. Then came the Lonely Planet Guide and other books in other countries. In mongering, bars remained the same, at least for mongers-travelers. Then came the forums and new websites such as Thaifriendly, Planetromeo, Thaiflirting … and apps such as Badoo, Tinder or Thaifriendly. Bars become less useful and so do forums if they focus only to bars.

Everything is changing fast. Either we can adapt or we stay frozen in  old timers positions and loose advantages (as late as possible as far as I am concerned).

• Like 2

I for one don't really look for photos, or post them, nudes that is.  I do keep the few good ones I meet to myself mostly, tho if a BM I "know" asks in message I usually answer their questions.  Let the assholes do what all have to do, go, look, chat em up, buy a drink, and so on.  Really I don't miss the "here's my cock in Fanta's ass" pics.  I DO appreciate any new info on the regular bars/ladyboys or the new ones, should anyone post it. 

• Like 2