Tony S / Rossco / Streetwalker - The Redeemer of Mongers

Rom

streetwalker.thumb.jpg.a9f4fdf372647db53f4e2cff00ab07f6.jpgUnlike most of us ladyboy enthusiasts on the down-low, Pattaya expat Tony Sales (Rossco / Streetwalker) is the very public face of ladyboy celebration.   Every year he organizes a pool volleyball mini-tournament for bar ladyboys to showcase themselves at their bikini and civic best and to raise funds for Thai charities from the very same mongers who keep those ladyboys in the commercial sex business the other 364 days of the year.  We buy a ticket or two, party with the ladyboys, and choke back the tears when the orphans sing in their clueless English the most redemption we are ever going to get.

Such fundstreetwalker2.jpg.6b4af8c0471fe9ca7ad9dcf4eb1c21cc.jpgraising-for-charity alone would be reason enough to induct Tony into the Romscars Hall of Legends, but there is another good reason:  his pool volleyball tournament is arguably the greatest ladyboy show on earth.  Nowhere else will you experience so many ladyboys in skimpy bikinis and glamorous evening gowns on once-a-year adulation highs from gawking mongers who are themselves as much part of the show.   When it ends, the tranny Cinderellas go back to their stepmamasans and become barfinable again.

Tony retired from holding the tournament in 2018, but after it was revealed here at LBR in January 2020 that he would be inducted into the Romscars Hall of Legends, he announced in February that the tournament was back for 2020.  Coincidence?  Perhaps.  But I like to think that Tony’s induction into the Hall of Legends contributed to his come back decision.  After all, a Legend never retires from being EXCELLENT.

Thanks Tony

Rom

TonySales_27-11-17-s1.jpg.3ae5845b539409ac7b65575ba640851d.jpg

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Rom said:

Nowhere else will you experience so many ladyboys in skimpy bikinis and glamorous evening gowns on once-a-year adulation highs from gawking mongers who are themselves as much part of the show.   When it ends, the tranny Cinderellas go back to their stepmamasans and become barfinable again.

That’s sums up a lot of the magic of Thailand for so many guys...and girls to a lesser extent.  That one can be part of what would otherwise be beyond the imagination of most people,  is a feeling hard to beat.  Being a player in an almost Hollywood like event is something special indeed.  Big kudos to Tony for making that possible for many people and the benefits that flow from it to the less advantaged in the area.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Rossco without doubt well deserves to be one of the initial inductees into the Romscars Hall of Legends! 

Thanks gentlemen.   To recap and close the 2019 Hall of Legends inductions:

The idea for the Hall of Legends originated in Rinzler's posthumous 2018 Romscar for Lifetime Achievement and I got it going in 2019 with a first batch of him plus 4 inaugural inductees, including Rossco that I saved for last because I knew he would be the most acclaimed choice.  Therefore, as of 2020, there are 5 inductees into the Hall of Legends and, to keep its exceptionalism, going forward I will only induct 1 or 2 per year along with the Romscars.   For 2020, I am open to suggestions and, since LBR is now officially the home of the Hall of Legends, I am inclined to induct BMs who made themselves legendary in this Board.  I can think of a few, but I would like to hear suggestions. If I see enough interest, we can have a vote.

Until then:  coronavirus or not, be excellent and party on!

Rom 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Woodie said:

A fantastic thing to do by Rossco, but could he not do more of them throught the year, say Nov, Feb, May , August. So we can all have a better chance of being there??????.:wink:

:biggrin: Yes he could. I wish he would train ladyboys and look after them to come to my hotel and serve my breakfast every morning in my room. It's not prohibited to ask. 

Seriously speaking, I guess that organizing such an event is a real challenge with enough stress and worries to ask him to do more. If he stopped, he probably felt like having rest, but he's back probably because those who replaced him were not up to it as he was. 

I am happy to know more about Rossco. I had seen wrong or poor information in the past and I find communication better since he took over the management this year.