Quinn / kwan - The Artist among Mongers

Rom

The lkwan2a.jpg.3a0410dd3bc19ef32206e565f93b437a.jpgadyboy lovers’ community is fortunate to have had among its ranks one Jomtien Englishman expat who happens to be a highly proficient illustrator and graphics ARTIST.  He goes online here at LBR by Quinn and by kwan at Pyongyang and is otherwise known for being a Katty’s Bar fixture along with his sidekick pal BBG.  He is a man of very few words, so I will substantiate his Romscars Hall of Legends induction in just 3 words:

Labor of Love

There are no better words to describe Quinn’s original, professional-grade cartoons and photoshops that he bountifully posts here and at Pyongyang knowing the artworks will not be seen for more than a few days and by no more than a few dozen mongers, many of whom are too thick or indifferent to grasp Quinn’s talent and generosity. And yet he keeps on drawing and posting, thereby amusing and giving everyone food for thought.

kwan4.jpg.7e81b0f6a6e116ac95938c8d093a2efc.jpgQuiet Quinn is not your typical serial monger such as others in The Romscars Hall of Legends, but his EXCELLENT artworks that he so CHIVALROUSLY shares cast all of us mongers and the ladyboys we love in a more humane, non-strictly transactional light.  And that gentlemen is LEGENDARY.

Thanks and keep on dazzling us Quinn.

Rom
Kwan.thumb.jpg.2d030b0a31558d2bef7fe6e62d437135.jpg

• Like 8

Kwan doesn't only have ability in drawing cartoons but also to use a certain kind of language. If birds could sing salted words he posted, one would sometimes hear cacophonic warblings in the forest. Kims hoovered after weeks as they're used to, but memory keeps what had been deleted in servers disks.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Woodie said:

I would like to ask who the Katty Bar model was for the one in the blue, and is it life size??.

Ok, I will make it more specific. Who was the model in the blue with the red hair with the flower in it???.:biggrin: