Ladyboys who intimidate you with their presence.

bumblebee

Ciobha once remarked regarding Alis

“She is one that still has the ability to leave me a drivelling wreck any time she is nearby.  Almost afraid to approach her at times such is my lust for the little minx.”

I take it he is not the only one who has has felt this way about a particular LB or more.  I know of one other friend of mine who found Atom intimidatingly beautiful when he was in her presence.  

So who, if any have had this effect on you chaps over the years, and maybe still does to some degree.

• Like 2

Palmy from Sensations.

Palmy_small.jpg.99aa119f6077ccfde42ae3437459d330.jpg

Always thought she was drop dead gorgeous and was rendered speechless whenever she was close:blink:

Did manage to nab her one night in Marine however. It was late and the alcohol had rid me of all inhibitions. She took me home on her motorbike. Great night.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

:shok:

Is Palmy same same as Palm ex-EZY or are they two different girls?

EZY was gone by the time I made it to Pattaya Pdogg so not sure. I only knew her from Sensations. It would have been 2015 probably when I hooked up with her. I did see a picture of her fairly recently and she looked the same, gorgeous.

• Like 2

The one that really stands out for me is Pancake ( Darkside bar soi 33/3 bkk ) , she is the only one with short hair that did it for me. Pancake took me for quite a few spins around the room back in the day, not an absolute beauty but there truly was something about her .

Unfortunately she got her share of STD's but I still think she was super sexy ,Iknow one guy on here thinks the same .

I think all the lady boy bars today would be so much better if they had a similar atmosphere to the Darkside. 

RIP Chris 

• Like 2

Funny thing is I've gotten freebies from Gor, Palm, Emmy, Soda and a lot of other ladyboys over the years since I was never intimidated but we all have our flaw in our armor.

My flaw was Benz of Blue Dragon Bar. Yes I got the girl and I grossly overpaid her - not in my nature. Maybe it was because I was just starting out

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

The one that really stands out for me is Pancake ( Darkside bar soi 33/3 bkk ) , she is the only one with short hair that did it for me. Pancake took me for quite a few spins around the room back in the day, not an absolute beauty but there truly was something about her .

Unfortunately she got her share of STD's but I still think she was super sexy ,Iknow one guy on here thinks the same .

I think all the lady boy bars today would be so much better if they had a similar atmosphere to the Darkside. 

RIP Chris 

Always wondered what became of that one too, last I heard (long time ago now) she ended up in Phuket or one of the other islands down that way

9 hours ago, Kylemore said:

Palmy from Sensations.

Palmy_small.jpg.99aa119f6077ccfde42ae3437459d330.jpg

Always thought she was drop dead gorgeous and was rendered speechless whenever she was close:blink:

Did manage to nab her one night in Marine however. It was late and the alcohol had rid me of all inhibitions. She took me home on her motorbike. Great night.

which Palmmy from Sensations is this

I spent nealry 5 years with a Palmmy form that bar

but not this one

20151103_162514.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, seven said:

Saw her last month in Soi Buakaow. Smoking hot.

Her mind games are unreal.

She didn't want me to know her real name so she called herself "Fon". No photos allowed. Obviously because she had a boyfriend/ sponsor at the time.

She's not girlfriend material.. just trophy material.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 1:18 AM, stoolpusher said:

RIP Chris 

Too right buddy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashoka said:

Anyone have benz pictures from Blue Dragon Bar circa 2010-2013ish? I lost them because of a hard drive failure. :(

Then you'll see my kryptonite.

This one?

Photo posted by gildas on another forum.

benz.jpg

• Like 2