Rinzler / Studly - The Religious Monger

rinzler.thumb.jpg.c1c6e5d587834c0fdbe1c8383c473d83.jpgThe idea for a Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends came to me during the 2018 Romscars when I decided to honor a recently departed fellow monger with a Romscar for Lifetime Achievement.   The deceased was a sweet, unassuming man who had been a moderator at Pyongyang until he was demoted in a palace coup that replaced him with the first of the 2 brutish enforcers currently calling the shots over there.  His name may have been Brian (not sure) and he went by Rinzler online and, from his posts, one could tell he was a big-sized guy and a fervent Christian.  I also recall him posting that he worked somewhere where he had access to cosmetics at discount prices and that he would carry to Thailand a suitcase full to gift the ladyboys.  To me that’s a sign of a good-hearted, generous man, not so much because of the money value of the cosmetics, but because he was willing to inconvenience himself with procuring, packing, carrying and distributing those cosmetics to as many ladyboys as possible.

After being stripped of his mod powers, Rinzler had to endure further indignity at Pyongyang for his Christian Faith in a “religion” thread where he was viciously flamed for years by the usual Board confrontationals.  I am not a religious man, but I posted calling moderation’s attention that such flaming was discriminatory and against their rule #13, but to no avail.  Rinzler’s online Calvary continued until he died suddenly and alone in Texas in 2018 way too young in his 40s.rinzler.thumb.jpg.a487d3c5345ba3a0de90443c29633203.jpg

Only then Pyongyang improvised some simulacrum of respect for him with … a pinned condolences thread !    I know my made-up Romscars awards don’t amount to much, but that’s all I could give a departed fellow monger, so in 2018 I created the first Lifetime Achievement Romscar to be awarded post-humously to Rinzler in a post that was callously hoovered by the Pyongyang retaliators along with the cartoon I drew in his memory and that I am reposting below.

Rinzler’s Lifetime Achievement Award also made him the first-ever inductee into the newly-created Romscars Hall of Legends, where 4 other excellent fellow ladyboy aficionados would join him in 2019.

RIP Rinzler.  If there is a Heaven and mongers are eligible, then you are there for sure.

So long big guy.

Rom

578967466_Rinzlersoi6.thumb.jpg.b71c78c1759bda406ee4c168f0201075.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rom said:

RIP Rinzler.  If there is a Heaven and mongers are eligible, then you are there for sure.

RIP Studly.   

He comported himself like a true gentleman here on LBR despite being attacked for having unpopular opinions about creationism.

• Like 1

I didn't know Rinzler/Studley, but I remember vaguely that he was partly responsible for me joining lbr. There was some spat on Py (I can't remember what that was about) and BM Paultain, also now sadly deceased, led a walkout to lbr.

I gather Rinzler/Studley was diabetic and suspected at the time of his death that it might have been due to his being unable to afford insulin which is ludicrously expensive in the US and even if you have health insurance it can run out.

RIP Rinzler/Studley

• Like 1