Quietguy

Email for Jenny's taxi service?

I used Mr T taxis in the past. This year I used Nam's Taxis (all female drivers). I might use Jenny next year but I don't have whatsapp or line. If you see her again bbg can you ask if she has an contact email address. No hurry as it wouldn't be until next January, and anyway we might all have croaked from coronavirus by then. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Quietguy said:

It would be useful to know how much the fare would be from Suvarnabhumi airport to/from Pattaya and Jomtien.

She has just quoted me 1300b.

I might get it cheaper because she said I handsome man.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

I might get it cheaper because she said I handsome man.

Just as well bbg doesn't need her services. He might need to win the lottery first!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

She has just quoted me 1300b.

Thanks! I assume that is from airport to Pattaya. Probably 1400 to Jomtien then.

Nam's Taxis was 1300 baht to Jomtien in January. I'd be happy to pay a bit more to support a lb driver.

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Thanks! I assume that is from airport to Pattaya. Probably 1400 to Jomtien then.

Nam's Taxis was 1300 baht to Jomtien in January. I'd be happy to pay a bit more to support a lb driver.

Yes, I only asked about Pattaya.

I have been using Mikes taxi, and it was 1000baht, but like you I think it would be good to have some great looking company as a driver!.

i really doubt that there is any price difference from the airport to either pattaya or jomtien... as you hit sukhumvit from the motorway, jomtien is 2 minutes. same same price.. especially as she lives in jomtien.

from the adverts i see 1300 seems pretty standard nowadays... 

• Like 1

I think that it might be same price to where I stay in VT7, near Jomtien Arch, but more if it is further South past where you are.

But in January Nam's Taxis were quoting 1200 bt to Pattaya and 1300 bt to Jomtien.

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 14.11.41.png

27 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

I think that it might be same price to where I stay in VT7, near Jomtien Arch, but more if it is further South past where you are.

sure...but i'm 4-5 kilometres south of VT7... exactly 4 from the Katty... emmy measured it once in her car.

Didn't you once come to my place? i remember...i had to change the locks............:yes:

22 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

sure...but i'm 4-5 kilometres south of VT7... exactly 4 from the Katty... emmy measured it once in her car.

Didn't you once come to my place? i remember...i had to change the locks............:yes:

Emmy measured it once in her car. Were your pants down at the time?.

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

ya do know there's a bus to Patts/jomtien (leaving the ground floor of the airport for around 190 baht as I recall) don't ya?

Yes I used it before. But you can't book online in advance. When I used it last time I had got out of Arrivals about 1115, I went to the coach booking, the next coach at 1200 was already fully booked so I had to get a ticket for the 1300. I meant hanging around for almost 2 hours. That didn't matter too much as I couldn't check in to condo until 1400. But usually I arrive at airport around 1600 and I don't want to wait a couple of hours at airport at that time.

I do get the coach to airport when I'm going home. 

42 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Yes I used it before. But you can't book online in advance. When I used it last time I had got out of Arrivals about 1115, I went to the coach booking, the next coach at 1200 was already fully booked so I had to get a ticket for the 1300. I meant hanging around for almost 2 hours. That didn't matter too much as I couldn't check in to condo until 1400. But usually I arrive at airport around 1600 and I don't want to wait a couple of hours at airport at that time.

well cheap charlie QG..you should have booked Jenny then!

Which prompts me to write..  isn't there a thread about taxis/travel etc somewhere on this site? if so that is where a lot of the above posts should be. This is specifically a Jenny thread, not intended to be a price comparison. which i do understand is natural to do... but wrong thread perhaps? jenny's prices are what her prices are.

just saying... not getting grumpy!   :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

well cheap charlie QG..you should have booked Jenny then!

That was 2 years ago bbg, Jenny wasn't operating a taxi service then.

4 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Which prompts me to write..  isn't there a thread about taxis/travel etc somewhere on this site? if so that is where a lot of the above posts should be. This is specifically a Jenny thread, not intended to be a price comparison. which i do understand is natural to do... but wrong thread perhaps? jenny's prices are what her prices are.

just saying... not getting grumpy!   :biggrin:

Yes, as Mod you can delete posts if it's going off topic.

1 minute ago, Quietguy said:

Yes, as Mod you can delete posts if it's going off topic.

sure..but don't want to do that QG.. as a lot of it is useful info, probably missed by many BMs though due to the specific title of the topic. Hence my suggestion of perhaps the wrong thread. We'll leave it here, no worries young fella..

18 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

That was 2 years ago bbg, Jenny wasn't operating a taxi service then.

indeed... was just trying to get us all back on topic. certainly i must confess that i always use the bus as i'm never in any hurry anyway... by the way JSG...130 baht i think.

so to get us back on topic... a photo.... maybe it was taken by Jenny..........

KattyBar-190774.thumb.jpg.cc0a83821f69750396a9295ead3a0554.jpg

• Like 1