The Romscars Hall of Legends Inductees

Hall-of-Legends2.thumb.jpg.70356a4a13f99d6e12c5ec0ef11a2801.jpgThese are the 5 inductees to date as of 2020.  They were chosen for their lifetime accomplishments in different areas of ladyboy interaction that made them LEGENDS amongst us ladyboy aficionados.  The common denominator is that they were all EXCELLENT in their own special way as highlighted in their respective threads.  Every year one or 2 more will be added to the HALL OF LEGENDS during the Annual Romscars Awards.  Please use this thread to propose new names for consideration and to make their case the best you can with explicit mention of their lifetime achievements.  Thanks.

Rom

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Here it is for the record: the Romscars Ladyboy Mongers Hall of Legends as of end-2021.  It is finally starting to look like a proper gallery.   There are a few more punters I can think of who I could add next but I would like for the induction process to be a more collective one than what I was able to generate this year at LBR, so not sure what I'll do going forward...  But at least this excellent and chivalrous lot will be forever enshrined in collective memory:

649123914_Hall-of-Legends-2021DECEMBERcropped.jpg.e25a22a70fefbd51d4b065b04f44a3c1.jpg

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In 2022 there were 3 new inductions:  Paultain the deceased book author; PY's colywob; and our leader Pdoggg.   That's a total of 16 fellow mongers inducted to date and, if I may say so myself, the Hall of Legends is finally starting to look like a Hall of Legends...

Rom

929425107_Hall-of-Legends-2022DECEMBER2.jpg.f80e0a19b0bdffdcd3f8a932dcfb980a.jpg

• Like 1