bumblebee

I remember Alis from her Babyboom days. It was my 2nd trip to Pattaya so I was still a relative newbie. Saw her one night in Babyboom and she really stood out. That bikini from the BB video above looks familiar! So I barfined her. We were going to go for a few drinks first so she asked if her friend could come. Ok says I. Big mistake! We went to some place on Walking St and played pool for an hour or two. The friend was getting annoying at this stage - incessant buy me dlink etc.. But I was really into Alis. So I get the check bin and was getting ready to go back to the loom and of course the friend wanted to come back too. I wasn't into her at all after spending the last few hours with her so I wasn't having it. She wouldn't take no for an answer and lost the plot big time and started swinging for me. No way I'm getting into a fight with a Thai - I heard the stories. So I bailed and jumped on the back of a mototaxi. And never saw Alis again! I looked for her in Delirious in Jan but she wasn't there. The one that got away. Next time maybe.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...