The Annat Playlist.

annat555

okay Big T...chicken song gone! i thought that you were joking with it but had to check.

remember all you budding D.Js that Emmy actually makes these playlists from the vids you post... she of course has no idea of what is jokey or not.

Nice  playlist by the way Annat...some good stuff. Music in the katty is getting pretty good now. much easier for teya to sort too.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Quinn said:

This one surely Annat - not much of a party song tho'.

Sad to say this bloody virus has probaly finished my career, as I am fairly certain we will not play the 2020 season never happened except in the war years and then some cricket was played. Never a no play year before

am 70 next year so will do well to play

On 2/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, Annat said:

I have liked this tune since it came out in 1971, and it always sends a shiver down my spine when I hear it for some reason B)

I have had some funny looks when I have put it on the Jukebox in Pubs (when it has been available) a few times :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Annat said:

Sad to say this bloody virus has probaly finished my career, as I am fairly certain we will not play the 2020 season never happened except in the war years and then some cricket was played. Never a no play year before

glad to read that you managed to dodge the doodlebugs okay Big T. :yahoo:

well, i apologise for my cricket and doodlebugs comment Annat because i know that you love your cricket. So did i once, you are lucky though that you had a good few years doing what you loved, well done to you. My cricketing career lasted about 10 minutes at school when i realised how heavy the racket thing was and how hard the ball was.

don't feel sorry for me though, other more interesting and worthwhile things came along to replace it... at the moment i can think of watching paint dry or gouging my toenails off with  a rusty chisel. much more fun.

:yes:

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

well, i apologise for my cricket and doodlebugs comment Annat because i know that you love your cricket. So did i once, you are lucky though that you had a good few years doing what you loved, well done to you. My cricketing career lasted about 10 minutes at school when i realised how heavy the racket thing was and how hard the ball was.

don't feel sorry for me though, other more interesting and worthwhile things came along to replace it... at the moment i can think of watching paint dry or gouging my toenails off with  a rusty chisel. much more fun.

:yes:

What about watching the traffic going up Beach Rd?:biggrin: (today I mean)!