TJ’s Music Bar Club - Join.

bumblebee

We have decided to create a Club for the bar, so that we can have separate threads for bar photos and videos to make it easier to find individual posts.  Like the other Clubs you can see what’s posted, but to post you have to to hit the Join Club button to become a member of TJs Club.  Just click the Join Club under Beebee’ face on the right side of the banner at the TOP OF THIS PAGE........like in this screen shot below (clicking the screenshot below won't do anything).

1E499CD5-1965-4DF2-B866-B22C72A3C5B8.jpeg

• Like 2

My favorite bar will be my favorite club.

I'm deeply indebted to bumblebee.  Within hours of his starting Another Day At The Beach With The TJ's Girls, I went to TJ's at 8:30 PM (8:30 PM!!!) to meet Maya.

One thing led to another, and I've been monogamous for 6 weeks (6 weeks!!!).

After last night's KRU party, Maya and I played pool at Fubar, where Maya worked last year.  It was like Old Home Week.  Everyone at Fubar loves Maya.

Maya and I got into bed at 6 am, and woke up at 6 pm, to the sound of texts from Em, looking for Maya.

Adventure of a lifetime.

I'm at TJ's 4-5 nights a week, so I hope to make some worthwhile contributions to this club.  I may even buy a Fujifilm X100V, if bumblebee will teach me how to use it :yahoo:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Paleface said:

I may even buy a Fujifilm X100V, if bumblebee will teach me how to use it :yahoo:

It will have to be an online course for now alas Paleface.  Keep in mind regarding that particular model, while it’s a wonderful quality camera, it has a fixed, non zoom lens.  So you would have to zoom with your legs i.e. walk up real close to the girls. :character0099:

• Like 1