Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

It is a mixed lb/gg bar, with the lbs doing the majority of the wait service for the customers. That means that it might be more difficult to barfine an lb on a busy night as compared to a lb who is a regular bargirl.

OK thanks rx ,so I guess that makes it even more important to have other LB bar options nearby

OK i know almost nothing about Naklua, been once very briefly and was thinking of checking it out can anyone confirm if it is in fact on soi 18 , , taking a left off Naklua rd,and are there any other LB bars close by to make the trek out there a little more worthwhile

Yes tj is on soi 18 Naklua but it is a long way to go for not alot.  If you ride a bike maybe it doesnt matter so much but I've been twice before and thats enough to know what to expect. Its like a sallys bar in jomtien but not as good.

I dont think I will go back again just for one pretty girl who might not be there

Yes tj is on soi 18 Naklua but it is a long way to go for not alot.  If you ride a bike maybe it doesnt matter so much but I've been twice before and thats enough to know what to expect. Its like a sallys bar in jomtien but not as good.

I dont think I will go back again just for one pretty girl who might not be there

fair enough that's why I was asking about other places in the area

OK i know almost nothing about Naklua, been once very briefly and was thinking of checking it out can anyone confirm if it is in fact on soi 18 , , taking a left off Naklua rd,and are there any other LB bars close by to make the trek out there a little more worthwhile

Here is a short clip Globetrotter which should be of help to anyone looking for the bar on Soi 18.

• 1 year later...

Great night in the bar tonight.  For those who want a ladyboy holiday buzz in an outdoor ish bar with lots of hot ladyboys this is hard to beat in my opinion.  Apparently there is a bikini dance show every night at 10:30 and we were fortunate enough to time it right.  Of the bars I have been in so far this trip this is my favourite by a long way.  Well worth the hike up to Naklua soi 18.

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2657.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

Snapseed.jpg

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

Snapseed.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Had a super time in TJ's last night, quite a crew of us there including Headroom,  BIgTel,  Kliome,  Jimslim,  xyzzy, Rosco, myself and my squeeze plus Francis Underwood,  Aitch, Jaguar and soidog from the t'other forum

My bar bill was 2700 baht but that included numerous double vodka / lippo's, my girl's drinks (and she was going for it) plus 6 ladydrinks so it wasn't too bad, main thing was I had a great time and shall be returning B)

20 hours ago, duke007 said:

Had a super time in TJ's last night, quite a crew of us there including Headroom,  BIgTel,  Kliome,  Jimslim,  xyzzy, Rosco, myself and my squeeze plus Francis Underwood,  Aitch, Jaguar and soidog from the t'other forum

My bar bill was 2700 baht but that included numerous double vodka / lippo's, my girl's drinks (and she was going for it) plus 6 ladydrinks so it wasn't too bad, main thing was I had a great time and shall be returning B)

sounds like the mongering all-star team got together for practice  :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

A group of us made it up to TJs last night and the general concession was it is one of the best LB bars in Pattaya if not Thailand.  For those looking there was something for all tastes on the premises.  A great spot and helped by the fact we were in front of the podium and under the fan.  Also finally caught up with Jimbo again after 9 years.

23D2CE2B-7984-40EF-8654-49F874F0AB7E.jpeg

1D169BEC-A1B5-4C09-8E56-8FE4C255FE36.jpeg

C44CA475-255D-4C16-9D78-7237C26A739E.jpeg

D674425A-6831-4D76-ACBE-A9105CDBAE97.jpeg

01AC79EE-DA71-47EB-B0EE-E6771576C49B.jpeg

8C678CC2-0089-48FF-8CA2-42A255B291EF.jpeg

C4C315FE-4B5F-4635-A23E-BC58897D4C56.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Great night out, fine talent on display, and excellent snaps BB! :pic:

Actually, I think the prettiest one there is Nicky but can't find her in your photos.

Not sure which one Nicky is PD, maybe she is in a group shot I didn’t post.

2 hours ago, xyzzy said:

Lily is a complete pro when it comes to having her picture taken. Most times she would hold a pose until BB got the shot.

Yes it’s obvious she has done this before..many times, and very thoughtful of her.