Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

31 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

I'm going out tonight for a few scoops in a place called Stoneybatter in Dublin and it should be a bit of craic.

But there will most definitely NOT be a ladyboy cabaret show.

I miss TJ's:cray:

That last night up there was a particularity good one, pity you bailed out so early...at 3 am.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bumblebee said:

The girls before they headed out for some food with Em.

B668F559-C576-43C3-95A3-59F847BAEB62.jpeg

098EFC34-83DC-4BD8-B83F-9702B097137C.jpeg

E5999FDB-E554-44B5-ABC8-1560D25C6AE9.jpeg

1167FB46-3F57-4613-A646-6353014F541D.jpeg

There appears to be an important one missing, unless it is her, the 8th one from the left. Bumblebee will know which one I mean!.Hard to tell with all their clothes on!.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

And from that photo are you going to tell me Lily is better looking than Ammy??.

Lily does nowt for me tbh (especially now enhanced with too mutt of the dreaded silicone imho), though I have always liked Jinny,.

Maya would be another of the TJ's crew that would rock my boat :yes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

Lily does nowt for me tbh (especially now enhanced with too mutt of the dreaded silicone imho), though I have always liked Jinny,.

Maya would be another of the TJ's crew that would rock my boat :yes:

Yes, I have trouble reconciling the adulation over Lily. She is good looking but not worth the pedestal she is put on. My opinion anyway, and one shared by a few BM's I know.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

Yes, I have trouble reconciling the adulation over Lily. She is good looking but not worth the pedestal she is put on. My opinion anyway, and one shared by a few BM's I know.

Given the adulation it would be hard for Lily ot to be overrated.  Here is DeeDee doing her Lily impersonation.  TJs can really get fun around 3AM.

• Like 1