Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Some day we will get back there Seven and relive those great nights up in Naklua.:party0011:

Of course we will. Next winter is my prediction now but what do I know. I was so wrong a year ago. It wasn't  just a flu, was it.

• Like 1

I don't think TJ's was the first Pattaya ladyboy bar though. It might have been going for two decades but wasn't it a mixed bar originally, only becoming a lb only bar after @jimbo33arrived.

Maybe the first (and only?) lb bar in Naklua but there were lb bars in central Pattaya before then.

Which was the first lb bar in Pattaya? Was it Pooks?

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 4:09 PM, Quietguy said:

An article about TJ's in a certain Pattaya newspaper who's name I cannot mention! 

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-1st-ladyboy-bar-will-survive-covid-19-resolute-landlady-says-350182

You are a silly Ol' Gunslinger sometimes QG.... why can't you mention The Pattaya Mail? nothing wrong with mentioning the Pattaya Mail! i'm happy to mention the Pattaya Mail.

the only mistake is putting news or newspaper in the same sentence...

i do feel for Em now... it's a bit like the kiss of death really. I mean, come on 'hundreds of thousands baht a day'... even better than Auntie Durian. :crazy:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...