Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Em and the girls at a Rotary function yesterday.

6336EE2E-D73A-4747-A901-928BA471C37D.jpeg

6D209625-9672-429B-98FD-67FCD815AA6C.jpeg

You mean they have one of those rotating chairs suspended over the lucky guy laying on the floor?. I want to be there!.

Haven't heard of those since my Penthouse Hotel days!.

13 minutes ago, Woodie said:

You mean they have one of those rotating chairs suspended over the lucky guy laying on the floor?. I want to be there!.

Haven't heard of those since my Penthouse Hotel days!.

A lot here wish that were so Woodie.  A tea bagging chair would certainly be a novelty at any bar.

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i'm intrigued BB... what is a tea-bagging chair? would it be worth me getting one for my dungeon?

The girl is suspended from the ceiling in a harness which allows her nether regions to be accessed from underneath. She lowers herself onto the lucky guys weapon and is then spun around. The speed is dependant on both parties demands!!!!

I really cant decipher what Quinn's one is?. Looks like a cross between a Victorian times mental strap in machine and a toilet bowl holder!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

A lot here wish that were so Woodie.  A tea bagging chair would certainly be a novelty at any bar.

It's funny, but the room I had at the Penthouse had one of those. We both looked at it and thought it would be worth trying, but other activities got in the way. Dammit!.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Woodie said:

The girl is suspended from the ceiling in a harness which allows her nether regions to be accessed from underneath. She lowers herself onto the lucky guys weapon and is then spun around. The speed is dependant on both parties demands!!!!

oh right Woodie, thanks.

but i already got one of them....

don't worry about Quinns contraption either...he lives a strange life.......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh right Woodie, thanks.

but i already got one of them....

don't worry about Quinns contraption either...he lives a strange life.......

You have one of them???.

You dirty old man, as Harold Steptoe would say.

20 hours ago, Woodie said:

Sad to say that the bar is closed for now. No idea when it will reopen. That was sent to me by someone in the know. I guess just for the time that the Goverment ruling is in place?. 

Hopefully it is just gone dormant while the lockdown is in place.  Em strikes me as someone who would be prepared for such an eventually and is acting in her best interests, that’s just pure speculation of course.  With any luck this time next year some of us might be drunkingly singing and dancing on the podium on New Years to celebrate having our lives back. :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Hopefully it is just gone dormant while the lockdown is in place.  Em strikes me as someone who would be prepared for such an eventually and is acting in her best interests, that’s just pure speculation of course.  With any luck this time next year some of us might be drunkingly singing and dancing on the podium on New Years to celebrate having our lives back. :rolleye0012:

I was enjoying what I was reading until I got to the part the about "some of us might be drunkingly singing and dancing". It did not come across as something foremost in my mind!!!!. The thought of you and say another of similar age etc., prancing around is just not a pretty one!. Mind you, still better than not being there as at present.

Happy New Year to all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...