Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, bumblebee said:

The bar is back open tonight, looks a bit quiet but the visors look hot in their own strange way.:character0099:

480F009F-5454-474C-9CF8-0100CD309AD3.jpeg

How could you partake in a toungy with those on??.

Actually, I have been thinking about a similar scenario. What is going to happen when someone like bbg takes Lilly back to the room to look at his etchings?. Is it all done at arms length?.

• Like 2

Called into TJ's tonight. Not too many customers as yesterday was the night most guys were itching to go out.  Despite the big space, pre-Covid there were times that the bar was just too crowded especially on party nights. But now there's plenty of room to stretch out.  The girls were looking sexy, and a splendi time was had by all!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Called into TJ's tonight. Not too many customers as yesterday was the night most guys were itching to go out.  Despite the big space, pre-Covid there were times that the bar was just too crowded especially on party nights. But now there's plenty of room to stretch out.  The girls were looking sexy, and a splendi time was had by all!

Lucky lucky bastard! Mad jealous here in Ireland.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Woodie said:

Mmmmm, there does seem to be a pecking order on who is given the privilege of having a party!. 

I’m sure Em would organise one for you if the money was right Woodie. :acute:Some faces missing still also along with some new ones.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I’m sure Em would organise one for you if the money was right Woodie. :acute:Some faces missing still also along with some new ones.

Funny. I was just looking back at the photos of the party on Dec 26th 2018. My "you know who" had a birthday just 2 days before and was not included as a party celebrant. She would never say anything, but I know it was a bit of a downer for her. Just a part of life I guess. But she was away from home for the first time, only been in the big city for less than 2 months and it would have been something special for her.

I had known her for about 6 weeks at that point and we are still going strong.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...