Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

35 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I wonder how the soi dogs are getting on?.

i suspect a lot of the dogs are getting a bit hungry nowadays. The problem i always had was that there are nice ones and nasty ones. The nice ones i know all base themselves around the local 7-11, have done for years. Now the 4 food stalls have vanished it's getting a bit difficult for them. Although i'm not actually sure that a couple of them are really soi dogs as such. They had just worked out that being near a chicken stall was a good place to be. No doubt the thai owners were all for it..

the little old fried banana lady used to feed 4 of them all day... i used to give her cash now and again to help her, but she has gone now too.

it's when the nasty dogs start forming packs the problems may start.

tip for you Pdogg... 7-11 sell small cans of mosquito and insect repellent...room spray stuff.  ideal to carry.. go for the eyes.  Possibly with a ciggy lighter a mini flame thrower too!

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 12:38 AM, bumblebee said:

Jinny and Pee out shopping for the TJs family.

3B92148A-8314-4461-AD25-5372FE56B4C5.jpeg

B4368632-99F4-4A40-B927-9BA9411ED38B.jpeg

Photos of two good girls.Nice bit of nip there showing on Pee!.

Good to see the staple part of any diet, the bottles of Coke, taking pride of place!

I wonder where all the girls from TJs are bunkered down?.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

what happens between me and my Lily stays between me and lily. And of course anyone who wants to buy one of our home made video's........:good:

Oh my god, the mind boggles!!!.

Have a feeling that it would not be pretty.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Woodie said:

It is merely a microcosm of what is going on everywhere. Sad really.

I was only thinking that today.  Walking along the seafront this afternoon and looking at all the closed bars and it struck me this is a similar sight all over the world right now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Walking along the seafront this afternoon and looking at all the closed bars

At least you can walk along a seafront bb, in London I can only go out to pharmacist or to buy food. I've been out 8 times in last 10 weeks, for less than an hour usually.

And you've got a stock of Guinness in the shed! :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

At least you can walk along a seafront bb, in London I can only go out to pharmacist or to buy food. I've been out 8 times in last 10 weeks, for less than an hour usually.

And you've got a stock of Guinness in the shed! :biggrin:

Past tense regarding the Guinness I’m afraid QG :(   But yes we are fortunate to live on the coast and plenty of hills beside us. I thought you guys could go out for as long as you like now?

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I thought you guys could go out for as long as you like now?

From Wednesday we are allowed to go out for exercise more than once a day. But apart from trudging around the local streets there isn't really anywhere to go near where I live. There is a park about a mile away where I used to go to walk around and sit on a bench when it is sunny. But I haven't been there for 10 weeks. I might go next week to see if it is crowded.

Pubs, restaurants, cafes and any entertainment venues are closed so although there isn't a curfew there is nowhere to go in the evenings. Except for the people going to work most people are still staying indoors apart from getting food once a week. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Pubs, restaurants, cafes and any entertainment venues are closed so although there isn't a curfew there is nowhere to go in the evenings.

More or less the same as here then really.  In the good times to come again some day we can all share sights like this over a few cold ones.

9AA02EC9-ED7A-4797-B568-89A70A0B4E93.jpeg

BD4BE1D0-2429-4A78-8335-AAD525CD90A6.jpeg

5C7507EA-14F6-4F0F-A14A-8E2B4C909A01.jpeg

32AFCF2A-E695-40EE-A371-1C22EC951AE1.jpeg

E1B41ECC-BA52-40E5-86E6-76DED45AD8A8.jpeg

E4CCC986-0339-43FA-AC3A-683E877C5ADA.jpeg

725F482A-88AE-43E9-B27A-AD6E84C1E29C.jpeg

0C2030AE-FCEC-4BC1-BA77-8C2A01689B86.jpeg

C0FE4E6B-1A32-4633-A862-E81019201FE3.jpeg

0F349EDD-0784-4D7D-A140-210C3C49EC7D.jpeg

2E5BE3F0-0909-4B71-948F-853347A125D3.jpeg

19C48F66-4C53-472B-9673-4537276D41C3.jpeg

1EEC07D9-3E6F-4186-A500-A26BCB01C924.jpeg

• Like 3

Ho Hum. Ok, if I had to pick, it would be two in the first photo. One in the orange and the one on the right in the red. Then to top it off, of course, we have Ammy in the pink in the 4th photo.

That would do me for 1 night!.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quietguy said:

i didn't realise it was so tough for you over there QG. Me not being a newspaper reader or news of any media format reader or watcher. Oh dear, sounds bad!

gives you more time to peruse pictures of Lily though.... look on the bright side....

if it's any help for you, i'll go for a dodgy massage later...and i'll be thinking of you... ... oh, actually i'd better not! Think of you that is. Thinking of Lily  will probably work better..

but seriously i guess us guys here in Patts are the lucky ones in all this crap happening.

regards to you all, hang in there, 'twill end one day hopefully pretty soon. :drinks:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i didn't realise it was so tough for you over there QG.

tbh I've probably found it easier than most. I didn't go out much anyway. Hardly ever after dark. But I did like going for a walk to the local park and sitting on a bench when it's sunny. 

I don't have a garden so it was the only way for me to get some fresh air and see some greenery.

• Like 1