Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

19 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

No social distancing going on there!

I agree.  Don’t want to go off on a tangent here as this is more suited to the Coronavirus thread, but reading articles from various locations worldwide there is a worrying cavalier attitude among some people.  The highest infected rates here in Ireland are among the 15 to 45 age groups, the ones who probably view this as something only old people need worry about. 

Now back to the action ...:)

395C2CC8-BFD9-44FD-B214-D529447917C2.jpeg

• Like 2

I wasn't just referring to the guys, the lbs are also close together. Is there no guidance on social distancing in Thailand?

Mind you it's the same here in UK with many ignoring Government and medical advice. It may come to a lockdown enforced by police and military as in Italy, France, Spain and other countries.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Haven’t seen her in any recent photos coming out of the bar.

Yeah, she told me that it was a bit of a stretch to commute from her village in Cambodia to TJ's every night, so had to give it a miss.:biggrin:

Great photos. You would not know the World is in chaos by looking at those.

I hope the girls and the businesses get through this with minimal trouble, but that might be asking too much?. Not just TJ's, (even though I met my gf there), but all of them. Bars, massage parlours,(Zazas etc.), and the fuel stops,(restaurants).

All the best to them. I don't pray so not going there.Just ask that with the lockdowns etc., and somehow the scientists come up with a vaccine in the very near future, we can get back to some normality.

• Like 2