Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

14 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

Beautiful to work even on Saturday and Sunday...and look at your pics...one eye on paperworks...the other one on tjs beauties.....I like one in particular...

How long will you be staying there?

Just under 3 more weeks Sustra, so a few more visits before I head home, including the big party there next Friday.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:52 PM, bumblebee said:

Oh yes!  Talking of smokin’.

1D4043C5-CF77-4F82-847A-19A3FF314D35.jpeg

CF7D19A7-1C8F-4B80-BDAB-1EA42989AAC9.jpeg

8143D270-0FFD-4100-BA6A-DC8B2EFE9223.jpeg

03F8595A-2789-4D14-98BD-5AB5C96FD226.jpeg

A6B6AAA2-FACB-4662-AF27-159E2334FF26.jpeg

5386E062-E699-4B22-8BD7-6AE6EBA70DA0.jpeg

4909D933-3278-4AB8-9355-B6109BA57E8F.jpeg

AFC0B6D7-261E-407A-B142-82DE4D23DA34.jpeg

68F77454-61F8-4F28-8754-BC7FE6DF9B82.jpeg

I am sorry Bumblebeeeeeee. You have failed in your duty. As I am hopefully on the road to recovery with my loved one, you posting these photos of Ammy is not helping at all!.

Great shots but just revives memories.  Look at the ass in the last shot!. Oh my giddee aunt!.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodie said:

I am sorry Bumblebeeeeeee. You have failed in your duty. As I am hopefully on the road to recovery with my loved one, you posting these photos of Ammy is not helping at all!.

Great shots but just revives memories.  Look at the ass in the last shot!. Oh my giddee aunt!.

She is perhaps the most natural poser up in TJs.  As soon as a lens is pointed in her direction her hips just come alive.  Wonder what she’ll be wearing at the big party on Friday :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

She is perhaps the most natural poser up in TJs.  As soon as a lens is pointed in her direction her hips just come alive.  Wonder what she’ll be wearing at the big party on Friday :)

Knowing her, very little!.

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I didn't see you there bb. I was at table at right of stage.

When I got there about 9:30 the table Em had reserved was already taken so I sat across from it at the high counter beside the costume changing area and kept an eye out for you.  Not sure how we missed each other as I was taking photos and my flash would have been quite noticeable.  I hope those semi naked ladyboys didn’t pinch you too much 555.  Hope to cross paths finally in the coming days at some stage. 

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

When I got there about 9:30 the table Em had reserved was already taken so I sat across from it at the high counter beside the costume changing area and kept an eye out for you.  Not sure how we missed each other as I was taking photos and my flash would have been quite noticeable. 

No problem. I got there at 9.15. I thought the small table with 2 chairs to right of stage was the one you meant so I sat there. Em did come to tell me that I could stay there for now but it was booked and I would need to move when they arrived. I tried to explain that it was for Dave/bumblebee (I didn't know if she knew your forum name) who would be taking photos - I mimed using a camera, and I was you friend, but I don't think she understood. She should probably put a note on reserved tables with the person's name on it.

I did look out for you among the guys taking pictures but didn't spot you. I guessed the lady with the big camera was Sonya.

Anyway it was a good night, and now I know how to get there on baht bus (I did get one all the way to Dolphin Roundabout). I hired a baht bus for 200 bt to take me back to Jomtienas there didn't seem to be any of the 10bt passenger ones running at 1am.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quietguy said:

as there didn't seem to be any of the 10bt passenger ones running at 1am.  

Never had a problem catching one coming back from TJs be it 1AM, 2AM, 3AM, 4AM.  Seems as if they come quicker in Naklua than in Jomtien in the wee hours.  If alone, I don't even get on in Naklua as I enjoy the walk the downhill walk to Dolphin with a beer buzz looking to see of there are any interesting girls or ladyboys lurking in the bars. 

However there is an 85% chance that it will only go as fara as Walking Street so you would have to get on another one at the Jomtien Baht Bus Queue for an additional 10 baht.

So most likely it will cost you 20 baht to get back home. 

• Like 1

I walked down to the Dolphin Roundabout and waited a couple of hundred yards down towards Pattaya. But all the baht buses were empty and travelling fast and not stopping for me. There were a lot of them.

The first one that did stop asked for 200 bt to take me to Jomtien. I had thought he was doing the 10bt passenger thing, so I declined. Another stopped a few minutes later, he wanted 300 bt so I declined again. The third one, after I had stood there 15 minutes, asked me how much I would pay so I offered 200 bt and he took me back. It's ok, I didn't want to take a bike taxi after a few beers, and a regular taxi is 300 bt I'm told.

Next time I go to TJs I might leave earlier.

Even with the baht bus cost, a few beers, and tips in TJs it came to less than 1000 baht for an enjoyable evening.

• Like 2