Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

It's hard enough getting down from Phitsanulok to catch up with SP when he comes over, but it seems I'll have to track over to Naklua as well!. Great photos, BB, and as I've only been to TJ's once, I will have to double up next trip; maybe 4th or 6th December. Red (as on the table in that last shot) is my favourite colour now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cobber32 said:

It's hard enough getting down from Phitsanulok to catch up with SP when he comes over, but it seems I'll have to track over to Naklua as well!. Great photos, BB, and as I've only been to TJ's once, I will have to double up next trip; maybe 4th or 6th December. Red (as on the table in that last shot) is my favourite colour now.

Hopefully we may well finally meet up when you are in town this time Cobber.  I don’t think this is what Chris de Burgh had in mind when he sang about the lady in red all the same.

89CBEC98-0248-4953-8C80-4F5638F1E1A0.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, strocube said:

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. 

2 hours ago, seven said:

Oh man, these pics are fantastic! :clapping: Thanks, BB!

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

way cool BB  

Why do all those girls asses taste like screen cleaner ..... ooppps my bad.

Thanks gents, I felt like I was back in the zone again after all these years.  Haven’t had so many ladyboys in front of the camera since the days of the Ezy bar / Famous bar road trips.  These photos are straight out of camera with just a bit of added brightness  etc in Snapseed.   No need for photoshop really when the camera does the bulk of the work.

• Like 1