Tj’s Music Bar, Soi 18, Naklua.

bumblebee

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I see there is a birthday party for Deedee on Saturday night, 15 November.  Will try to pop along and get some shots of the night for you guys.

Good man , hopefully, she gets a decent crowd there Deedy is great fun 

Will be interesting to see how much of an effort goes in a Bday party now. For Jinny's Bday last spring Jimbo put in a big stage out where the girls do cabaret. They had a pageant, some cabaret and the typical Thai karaoke (at a OK audio level and they did some classic rock also). It's as big a production as I've seen in Pattaya and the place was packed. Quite honestly none of those things really do much for me. I was more amazed at the scope of the production. But my date for the evening really enjoyed it. And of course the shutterbugs were clicking away.

No stage or food, but that doesn't really matter much to me.

Well run bar without ladydrink pressure.  Like the open air feel to the bar and good music at the proper volume, loud enough for fun, but low enough to converse.

Excellent lineup of girls. I think Nicky (Nikki), not sure how she spells it is stunning. :party0011:

• 2 weeks later...

Phew so where to start.  I have been to some great parties in Pattaya over the years and this was right up there with them.  Jimbo, Em and the crew put on a fantastic night’s entertainment and I even saw one girl turn down a lady drink at the end of the night she was so wasted. 

I’ll post photos in batches as the night unfolded, we got there early and were the last ones to leave,  now that reminds me of days gone by.  Anyways for those who couldn’t make it, or those who don’t remember much, here is a taste of the night.

CB1A131F-05DD-43C6-9FF9-9307DFFC092C.jpeg

1A032891-9B76-4260-B6EC-A7F921A43A7D.jpeg