You never know it all...

bumblebee

We have all met him, the know it all who is more than happy to enlighten us on the ways of Los, numbing our ears with stuff we have heard many times before as if he is revealing some elusive secret only he knows.  This attitude is one of the reasons why even after all these years of visiting Siam that I’m always open to learning something new and not think, hey I know it all now.

So while on my last trip in Pattaya I noticed this gesture, mostly used by the girl’s up in TJs, with their fingers when I took group photos sometimes.  For example when I took this shot, Jinny shouted something and they all adapted this pose, almost military like.  Pdogg speculated what it may mean, but I won’t say just yet as I’d like to hear what you guys think it means.

Maybe some of you are familiar with the meaning, if so sit back and let the others offer their input first and speculate the significance.  I only discovered what it meant this afternoon when the misses did it while discussing the prime minister of Thailand.  It’s the first time I had noticed her doing it.  When she told me it all made sense of course, phew another piece of the jigsaw of Thai life slotted into place.  

5ADD8497-EFEF-492C-B0D9-462F965FBB74.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's a K-pop thing:  Finger heart !   My pinay ladyboy crew started doing it like 2 years ago on a lot of their FB pics.   

check it out:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_heart

and double check it out:

So what's my prize for guessing?   Barfine one of them on Bumblebee's tab? ...  Thank you.  I'll pick #4 to make #5 (Lily) mad...

R:yahoo:M

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

We have all met him, the know it all who is more than happy to enlighten us on the ways of Los, numbing our ears with stuff we have heard many times before as if he is revealing some elusive secret only he knows.  This attitude is one of the reasons why even after all these years of visiting Siam that I’m always open to learning something new and not think, hey I know it all now.

So while on my last trip in Pattaya I noticed this gesture, mostly used by the girl’s up in TJs, with their fingers when I took group photos sometimes.  For example when I took this shot, Jinny shouted something and they all adapted this pose, almost military like.  Pdogg speculated what it may mean, but I won’t say just yet as I’d like to hear what you guys think it means.

Maybe some of you are familiar with the meaning, if so sit back and let the others offer their input first and speculate the significance.  I only discovered what it meant this afternoon when the misses did it while discussing the prime minister of Thailand.  It’s the first time I had noticed her doing it.  When she told me it all made sense of course, phew another piece of the jigsaw of Thai life slotted into place.  

Still cant get over the length of Ammy's legs. She is 4th from the right. Her legs are as long as the tallest girls!.

Yes she has her foot off the ground but so has the girl on the far right.

I find Ammy amazing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rom said:

It's a K-pop thing:  Finger heart !   My pinay ladyboy crew started doing it like 2 years ago on a lot of their FB pics.   

check it out:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_heart

and double check it out:

So what's my prize for guessing?   Barfine one of them on Bumblebee's tab? ...  Thank you.  I'll pick #4 to make #5 (Lily) mad...

Yes, but according to wikipedia it can also mean, give me money. Now I know that is most unlikely in Thailand!.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

is everyone missing the elopement in the photo. that sexy nipple third from the left? come come  gentleman mongers are you so busy looking for feet or fingers ? back to schools with all of you .:clapping: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alaskanbear said:

is everyone missing the elopement in the photo. that sexy nipple third from the left? come come  gentleman mongers are you so busy looking for feet or fingers ? back to schools with all of you .:clapping: 

I had not missed it. I think it is Paula. Great looking girl, but the worst boob job!.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

"Look BB has got his cock out! it's only this long!

"no, it's this long!"

"no, it's this long!"

"no it's this long!"

I’m laughing because it’s true. :blink:

14 hours ago, Rom said:

You’ll have to leave that one with me Rom. :notfair::biggrin:

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

I find Ammy amazing

No shit lol.:rolleye0012:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I’m laughing because it’s true. :blink:

You’ll have to leave that one with me Rom. :notfair::biggrin:

No shit lol.:rolleye0012:

Are you insinuating that I go on about her??????.:sorry:.

At least it makes a change from going on about a certain other one who resides there!.:rolleye0012:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Are you insinuating that I go on about her??????.:sorry:.

Good lord no lol.

13 minutes ago, seven said:

I thought it meant "hand over your baht, loser", but had to ask a ladyman and now I know it means something nicer. At least what she says, not convinced though.

Yea I initially presumed it meant something to do with money also, but the missus said that it does indeed mean small heart and that the person doing it is sending their love.  Now it makes totally sense and I know why I saw it so often last trip. :biggrin:

• Like 3