1. 1. Do You Like Big Loads

• I Like A Big Load In My Mouth And Swallow
    • I Like A Big Load In My Mouth And Spit
    • I Like A Big Load On My Face
    • I like A Big Load On My Chest
    • I Like A Big Load On My Cock And Balls
    • I Like A Big Load In My Ass
    • I Don't Like Big Loads

I voted the "mouth and spit" option as a COMPROMISE between all the other options that I also practice on a case-by-case basis...

My main concern with loads in the mouth and swallowing is the increased marginal risk of HIV infection.  While the risk is virtually non-existent for the sucking part, when semen comes in contact with gums, throat and esophagus the risk increases to less negligible levels.

If, when the ladyboys are in the throes of ejaculation, I have no chivalrous choice but taking it in the mouth, spitting right afterward diminishes such risk.  I also make a quick trip to the bathroom to rinse with mouthwash right away.

I am also very wary of taking facial cum shots because of getting some in the eyes and,  and if it happens, I spray with after-shave (painful!) and get under the shower...

If I know my partner is HIV-negative (which sometimes I do) then Hell Yeah!  Let me have my daily hydrating face mask and protein boost...

• Like 2