Profiles

stoolpusher

In the next few days I will be posting all my staff that want to be on the internet ,some want to keep it quiet as they have boyfriends that might find out what they are up to when the cat's away. I hope you guys like it and please tell your forum buddies to join the Zaza club 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

In the next few days I will be posting all my staff that want to be on the internet ,some want to keep it quiet as they have boyfriends that might find out what they are up to when the cat's away. I hope you guys like it and please tell your forum buddies to join the Zaza club 

This is a good idea, SP. And I just joined the Zaza club; though with all my visits I feel I've been an unofficial member for years, :biggrin:.

Look forward to the posts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

good thread Nosher.. useful.

shame Linping ever had that arm tattoo thing done though. In my humble opinion that is.

well done with the club format.

Is zaza ever going to have a Kylemore Korner?........:biggrin:

The tattoo thing as you know is always a personal thing the owner wants  ( for better or worse) 

Good suggestion about the " Kylemore Kroner " , but I won't worry about that , that's his thing .I think we all need our own personal touch like my profile page ( interesting to see if others follow B) ) .

I would like to thank  our two friendly Mods for coming up with a cool idea about " CLUBS " ........ Top shelf guys    :hi:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

The tattoo thing as you know is always a personal thing the owner wants  ( for better or worse) 

Good suggestion about the " Kylemore Kroner " , but I won't worry about that , that's his thing .I think we all need our own personal touch like my profile page ( interesting to see if others follow B) ) .

I would like to thank  our two friendly Mods for coming up with a cool idea about " CLUBS " ........ Top shelf guys    :hi:

I'll just have pay a visit in May then to sort out the korner!

Great thread by the way. All the info you could need.

• Like 2