Quietguy's Music List

Quietguy

3 hours ago, Annat said:

Mr Quietguy you and I must be about same age but somewhat younger than Grunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, bbg and me are all around the same age, only a few months difference. Grunt only looks ancient because of the smoking! B)

The ladyboys say I have skin like baby. Grunt has skin like baby too - a baby rhinoceros! :biggrin:

We share the same music of our youth. 

Gents.. please remember that only posts from Quietguy will make this playlist... it is a QG specific list. When Emmy makes the playlist she will only include Quietguy's choices. This is to make it easier for her.

it's no big problem, don't worry...i'll clean it all up for her when she's ready.

Same with Duke's and Jimmy Cargo's playlists..only posts from them will be added to their lists.

Don't shout at me..it's the only way it can be done! I don't want to include on an individual's playlists something that they may not like or want.

You can start your own playlist if you wish...or drop choices into the recently renamed general playlist. most things in there will end up on a general mixed Katty Bar playlist.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

most things in there will end up on a general mixed Katty Bar playlist.

Will the Singing Nun's rendition of Dominique make the cut?   :biggrin:

I am also going to make a very short playlist of mostly Thai tunes which I will only request if there are hardly any customers other than me and won't last very long anyway.