then not now....

blind boy grunt

this is great! it's becoming an ' Annat-This is your life' in pictures topic.....

so to continue, here is a photo i have found on the Welsh Cricket museum official website.

it shows young Annat when he first moved to Wales to play for the world famous 'Llanfairphillygillyoggyoggyoggydai bach' proffesional cricket team.

he soon adapted well into local culture.....

download.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

True story *cough*  I was a baby model. Particularly sought after for my lovely little bottom. Talc powder ads, baby food, nappy modeling. Mums were gaga over me... then I hit 3 and all came to a crashing stop. Usual story with us baby models after... bad relationships, tabloid scandals, and multiple stints in rehabs. It's hard to adjust to a normal life after you were all over TV..... (I still have a lovely bottom - ladyboys all want to root me, which is ironic because I'm only a top :jig:).

nappies.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I was a baby model.

I wasn't a baby model, but I did win the Darjeeling Cow & Gate Bonny Baby competition, 1951. Pic below with my crown and medal, I also got a silver rattle. It was all downhill from then. :sad: But the ladyboys do tell me 'you have skin like baby'! :biggrin:

Photo4-Colorized - Edited (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

this is great! it's becoming an ' Annat-This is your life' in pictures topic.....

so to continue, here is a photo i have found on the Welsh Cricket museum official website.

it shows young Annat when he first moved to Wales to play for the world famous 'Llanfairphillygillyoggyoggyoggydai bach' proffesional cricket team.

he soon adapted well into local culture.....

download.jpg

Ba Ba Ba

• 2 weeks later...

well now, this has all started becoming a little scary, what with young QG and even scarier blond boys, not to mention Jimmy's arse of course. So, to add a bit of class to the proceedings a 12/13 year old angry young man of the period. Here he is contemplating future ambitions:

1.. to become the worlds biggest Rock star.

2... to become a complete nonentity

3... 57 or so years down the line to become a founder member of the exclusive Annabelle club.

So, hey! don't be sad, two out of  three ain't bad.

Capture.PNG

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I am surprised that an American knows what UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown looked like as a young man!

oh my-my QG. i had no idea who Gordon brown is... so i had to google. Are you suggesting that i'm  .... i can't say it! ...are you suggesting that i'm... oh my god... ... .... Scottish!

dear me QG, you know how to hurt a man...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

oh my-my QG. i had no idea who Gordon brown is... so i had to google. Are you suggesting that i'm  .... i can't say it! ...are you suggesting that i'm... oh my god... ... .... Scottish!

dear me QG, you know how to hurt a man...

Nothing wrong with the Scots, they are mostly (apart from the odd dour Scot) nice friendly warm people. Years ago I walked the West Highland Way from Glasgow to Inverness, about 90 miles, and the people I met were all friendly. If it wasn't for the weather there I wouldn't mind living in Scotland.

Now if I had suggested you were Welsh that might be different.......

17 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Years ago I walked the West Highland Way from Glasgow to Inverness, about 90 miles, and the people I met were all friendly. If it wasn't for the weather there I wouldn't mind living in Scotland.

Now if I had suggested you were Welsh that might be different.......

how did you know that the natives were friendly QG ? How could you tell what they were saying?  it's not easy sometimes. 

I've listened to Kenny Dalglish for years and never had a clue what he was saying..."Hoots mon! can ye noo dack ma fanny, on ma' heed mon, on ma' heed!"

no wonder that Ian Rush never passed him the ball, he must have thought that Kenny was asking him to give him a haircut or make him an egg sandwich at half time or something like..

but i digress QG, i love Scottish people. Kenny is my hero and Lulu was responsible for many a pair of sticky underpants...

and Big Tel, don't worry about QGs Welsh stuff... if Tom Jones had worn a stetson and sang songs about lonesome cowpokes, QG would have moved there years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...