then not now....

blind boy grunt

Hi PD...

Without confirming with Emmy i think Katty in it's present form opened in February '17. When Emmy took over the bar from her sister who moved to Denmark. Emmy changed the format to a Ladyboy bar. Previously it had been a GG bar when under sister's control. The first LBs Emmy employed were Alice and Makki. Emmy kept the name 'Katty Bar'.

Unsure what the business was before Emmy's sister took it over, or when the sister in fact leased it.

i'll ask Emmy later today, and let you know.

But! as part of the historical context of this topic...we have seen the girls...so coming soon.... 'The BMs... The Interviews!' .......... 

Not to worry QG and Annat- you can come out from behind your sofa's.... The first to be interviewed, and quite possibly the last, will be Jimmy Cargopants. In a moment of madness or when possibly drunk he gave me permission to print...fool!

As soon as i have transcribed it...which is a posh way of saying 'made it up' it will appear here in this  thread.....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Hi PD...

Without confirming with Emmy i think Katty in it's present form opened in February '17. When Emmy took over the bar from her sister who moved to Denmark. Emmy changed the format to a Ladyboy bar. Previously it had been a GG bar when under sister's control. The first LBs Emmy employed were Alice and Makki. Emmy kept the name 'Katty Bar'.

Unsure what the business was before Emmy's sister took it over, or when the sister in fact leased it.

i'll ask Emmy later today, and let you know.

But! as part of the historical context of this topic...we have seen the girls...so coming soon.... 'The BMs... The Interviews!' .......... 

Not to worry QG and Annat- you can come out from behind your sofa's.... The first to be interviewed, and quite possibly the last, will be Jimmy Cargopants. In a moment of madness or when possibly drunk he gave me permission to print...fool!

As soon as i have transcribed it...which is a posh way of saying 'made it up' it will appear here in this  thread.....

https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk02wW0BcSCJ-2YaOrXopBeVEGnWs6Q%3A1587374540354&source=hp&biw=1272&bih=697&ei=zGmdXra2E_SG4-EPt96F8AY&q=drunk+oliver+reed+on+tv&oq=drunk+oliver+reed+on+tv&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoHCCMQ6gIQJzoECCMQJzoCCAA6BQgAEIMBUJgLWLJVYMdcaAVwAHgAgAHaAogB_iuSAQgwLjcuMTguMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nsAEK&sclient=img&ved=0ahUKEwi2zOf81vboAhV0wzgGHTdvAW4Q4dUDCAc&uact=5#imgrc=UW0PSRGmB8JJQM

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Teya is amazing, she's a  natural. Even the worst photographer in the world with the dodgiest camera possible could take a decent shot of her.... QG has just proved it with that lovely december shot!

but...no joking QG... a nice one.

I have to admit that pic is not mine. It's from Teya's facebook. 

17 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Interesting how she can pull off two looks around the same time. More innocent look above for sure.

Just thinking about this again, well we do have plenty of free time on our hands, and maybe Teya’s different expressions are more of a reflection of who is taking the photo and what’s on her mind at that moment. :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...