then not now....

blind boy grunt

57 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Didi. truly one of the nicest people ever to work in the Katty Bar. Still visits the bar to see the staff and Emmy. Lovely person.

I have met Didi a few times as she is the other half of a good friend of many of us here and fully concur with your sentiments BBG. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Another Kitten from around early '18... Alis.

Alis was a friend of August's.. 

And 2nd photo.. Nina.

3rd photo...just to show that she was as lovely then as she is now...

4th photo..a surprise for Nosher

b60f302eb8330c73b11ce8812b9d9977.jpg

497ceeb5bc11e9beb3c62610bafdf511.jpg

4b74d019319e0db57cf3b9631b385a70.jpg

299bf3c58e69b491ed6c63aee84e7a8e.jpg

And where is her hansum man ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, markm said:

And where is her hansum man ? 

strange you should ask Mark.. but even in these dark doom-laden days when we are all going to become zombies soon, my memory still serves me well of those halcyon and innocent days of 2-3 years ago.

i did ask Dao on the night that the photo of her and Emmy was taken... 'Where's Nosher?' 

rather sheepishly and bemusedly she mumbled something in reply.... "er.Blind boy , Nosh is sitting in a tree on beach road all night trying to catch squirrels".... 

quite why i have no idea..sorry!

5 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

That's is one of my favorites of my girl Dao and my sister Emmy.

I get sent all the photos with Dao in them .

Thanks for posting 

yes i assumed that Nosher, but being as this thread is a bit 'memory lane' and  Katty and Zaza have always been close, it has a validity here.

anyway it's nice to see the two of them now and again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

strange you should ask Mark.. but even in these dark doom-laden days when we are all going to become zombies soon, my memory still serves me well of those halcyon and innocent days of 2-3 years ago.

i did ask Dao on the night that the photo of her and Emmy was taken... 'Where's Nosher?' 

rather sheepishly and bemusedly she mumbled something in reply.... "er.Blind boy , Nosh is sitting in a tree on beach road all night trying to catch squirrels".... 

quite why i have no idea..sorry!

Dare I ask . Was he successful 

Yes all right bbg. Maybe I got carried away a bit - must be living in the wilderness area of Phitsanulok. I'd booked a trip down early next month, but who knows if it will happen? But if it does I'll be hoping to catch up with you and svelt man. Look after yourself too mate.

1 hour ago, cobber32 said:

Yes all right bbg. Maybe I got carried away a bit - must be living in the wilderness area of Phitsanulok. I'd booked a trip down early next month, but who knows if it will happen? But if it does I'll be hoping to catch up with you and svelt man. Look after yourself too mate.

Svelt man has a good ring to it . A little more classy than the sp Monica lol 

Just now, markm said:

Svelt man has a good ring to it . A little more classy than the sp Monica lol 

I thought that too, and it's all down to you, markm. We might have to discuss it with the man himself sometime. From a safe distance though.

• Like 1