then not now....

blind boy grunt

On 3/2/2020 at 2:22 PM, blind boy grunt said:

getting near to the end now... Jenny.

Still around Jomtien not officialy at Katty, she does pop in frequently to have a chat with the staff. It seems that she has her own business in Jomty. Is still contactable via Teya and Emmy.

aef711d9e7de5f945a521e38c8be8757.jpg

What a body on that Jenny!!  WOW!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

She was at Teya’s birthday party and also one night a week or so later.  Good English and has been to Europe.

She's doing Taxi service in her spotless Ford Fiesta. Sweet person.

IMG_1808.jpeg

• Like 1

No, not really. She did drive me home one night though, a very short ride. I asked how much I owed her, she said 20b, jokingly.  She did tell me if I needed taxi service I should give her a call, gave me her Line. Her car which wasn't new  was so clean, it was like straight from a showroom. I know my cars and I think she knows someone in car detailing business, the paper on the floor mats, the armour all shine etc., so no need to worry about a manky Toyota Vios with a smelly somchai, but a sexy ladyboy chauffeur in a clean car. What more could you ask for.

I can ask her on Line.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i'm stuck with my 30 year old bicycle.... but then again Sunny was riding up and down the street on it last night

The combined age of Sunny and the bike is less than the men on them!    :crazy:

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:49 AM, seven said:

No, not really. She did drive me home one night though, a very short ride. I asked how much I owed her, she said 20b, jokingly.  She did tell me if I needed taxi service I should give her a call, gave me her Line. Her car which wasn't new  was so clean, it was like straight from a showroom. I know my cars and I think she knows someone in car detailing business, the paper on the floor mats, the armour all shine etc., so no need to worry about a manky Toyota Vios with a smelly somchai, but a sexy ladyboy chauffeur in a clean car. What more could you ask for.

I can ask her on Line.

sorted Seven..i saw Jenny last night. Although she is still very much a katty Kitten she also wants to grow her Taxi business. i'll put a blurb in for her as soon as. But in the meantime..

Jenny...Line I.D noojenny 69

Whatsapp +66981072743.

Important to stress that although a kitten, the taxi biz is nothing to do with Emmy or the Katty.

anyone wanting info, prices, bookings etc should contact Jenny directly via the above, don't worry she speaks very good english. Jenny did ask though, if possible a days notice would be helpful so that she can plan the next day well.

• Like 2