then not now....

blind boy grunt

14 hours ago, Woodie said:

And I am so disappointed that I did not get a mention. I am really pissed off now!.

how do you know that you didn't get a mention Woodie? All names were changed by my lawyer to prevent possible libel actions and keep identities totally unrecognisable. Except for Annat, the lawyer must have missed him! but never mind that

For Cobber.. just about the first solo picture of Pokki.

pokki.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

how do you know that you didn't get a mention Woodie? All names were changed by my lawyer to prevent possible libel actions and keep identities totally unrecognisable. Except for Annat, the lawyer must have missed him! but never mind that

For Cobber.. just about the first solo picture of Pokki.

pokki.jpg

And your lawyer is one you picked up in Soi 6???.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Did Emmy tell her that ladyboys should have two syllable names? :biggrin:

ah! you remember that QG? i suspect that it may well have been the reason for the name change..

if anyone is confused reading this the boss once asked me to suggest a name for the new starter  [ Sara] .. okay Sara it is, but Emmy also said...it has to be a  name with two syllables as all ladyboys have 2 syllable names. I cracked up as sitting not 6 foot away was Bell and Mind... er...Emmy...Dao? Petesie's missus "New?

you gotta love Emmy.

• Like 2

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 13.16.54.png

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 13.18.41.png

I think bbg might have been referring to you in the second quote! :biggrin:

• Like 1

i was talking to Emmy last night, she has many photo's of ex-staff who didn't want photo's published on the net. Shame really but has to be respected. Even now there are 2 staff at Katty  ..Anna and Pie, who for whatever reasons don't want publicity. Both were there last night.

today's offering... A smiley Mona and a smiley Mind...who is still there of course, with Sandy and Bell who aren't still there...

You just can't keep Teya out of things!

also... the lovely Nicky in the check top... just about anyway..... Nicki was a wowzer! lived in Bangkok and worked weekends only in Katty for a period of maybe two months.

received_244001619807642.thumb.jpeg.82900006f01b4f0031ec1394273db9d8.jpg

IMG_20181102_6.thumb.jpg.ad534ee1be588d554306842f4c3a03c9.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/26/2020 at 6:04 AM, blind boy grunt said:

keeping in the historical vein..a little break from photo's

EMMY- THE INTERVIEW.

Recently I mentioned to Bumblebee and Pdogg that early last year, sometime around the time that Sunny first joined the Katty Kittens, I had interviewed Emmy in the Katty Bar. They suggested that i publish it [although no payment was offered or received...  ] So, as part of this historical thread, the interview now see's the light of day.

"Emmy, lovely to meet you at last. I do feel already that i've known you for years even though we have just met.. As a future historical record of the Katty Bar is under construction on the web..would you mind if i ask you a few questions?"
'Not at all Grunt, you are a very sexy man.'    

"Thank you Emmy but already you are making me blush! Please don't say things like that! i don't want people to think i'm making all this up, i'm a very responsible type of reporter.  Is the bar doing okay at the moment? " 

'Yes Blind Boy, things are good, if it was like this all year i would be happy in my little bar. But if my customers are happy.. i am too. I love my little bar. One day in the future i want to make it bigger because as you can see it is very small isn't it?  i need money to make the alterations but i have already spoken to a builder, so now it's just wait until i have the money then things will happen i'm sure. And you really are a very sexy man. You look cute when you blush you know!'

"That's good to know Emmy, about the planned alterations. .  But is it easier for you now Emmy? i mean running the bar now you have a bit more experience? I am told that when you first started the bar around 3 years ago that you really didn't know anything about bar work .. "

'Yes it is easier, although of course we are much busier now and i have other considerations such as looking after my mum... I am lucky though that i have many BM friends and customers"

" that's interesting Emmy, what BMs do you know" [ Authors note:  From here on to protect identities, names have been changed]

'I think i know Ppupp... I'm not sure but i think him the man always asking Teya to dress like a nun? And i know Toolnosher.. him nice man too, but why him glue a dead Squirrel to him top lip?

"That's interesting Emmy..I'm learning all the time thank you...i always thought it was  a dead Rabbit."

'No, squirrel or maybe Wallaby?  And i know 'Notnoisyguy' too... Him nice guy but him a bit pumpooey... i hope he lose weight for the next time him come. And him smoke too much.. Plus him have shite camera from last century..him never buy new. Him cheap charlie. and him not very cute, not like you Blind boy.
Annat? him nice too but him scare my staff..especially August and Sunny. I don't know why, maybe because him wear a pink tie? "

"Well, yes Emmy. It scares me too. Do you know any others? "

'I know Soi K9...him always talk about the K.K.K....him mean the Katty Kitten Krew?
"mmm...maybe Emmy, maybe not..."

Part 2 to follow soon.

She should have gone to spec savers

"you very sexy man" yes like an old paper bag full of old rice pudding

I scare the staff - well they shoul not get me confused on who I should kiss for Jimmy

• Like 3

forget that last post..For any of you that aren't coughing, sneezing and writing your last will and testament [why? doom is upon us! there'll be no-one left to benefit..]

just remembered this photo..taken by Scott from Clacton... [a.k.a Saggy].. a great picture... Nicki, somebody else, and Mind.

IMG_20190521_215007.thumb.jpg.c02dfb65aaadf9902e3aab7ea0ce9f4c.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/2/2020 at 12:46 AM, blind boy grunt said:

Pinched from Bumblebee.. a shot he did about a year back....'Wave' still around Jomty somewhere but working full-time in a store  i think

Wave.

D08C9DFC-4C4B-416D-9EFB-B2F3F990CE0D.jpeg

She looks very passable!